Any January filers out there?!?!

Nothere2001

Registered Users (C)
Hey Guys Nothere2001 here!

Wanted to set up a thread so that all the January people could post there timeline and help each other out.

By the way, If anyone know how to add one of those cool things in the signiture which keep track of how many days went by please let me know =)

I sent I-485 package on 01/08/08 to the Texas service center.. let's see how it works out!
Accordingly to some user's signatures, It seems that the receipt NOAs takes a few days. Is that right?

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent I-485 package on 01/08/08 to the Texas service center.. let's see how it works out!
Accordingly to some user's signatures, It seems that the receipt NOAs takes a few days. Is that right?

Hey david u remember me ? Congrats that your I-130 has been approved. You are movin' fast!! I have interview in March. I wish you getting GC soon.
You will get NOAs within 2 - 4wks.

Hey david u remember me ? Congrats that your I-130 has been approved. You are movin' fast!! I have interview in March. I wish you getting GC soon.
You will get NOAs within 2 - 4wks.

Hey !!! long time dont hear from you! It seems everything is going ok. It is good to know you have your interview soon. I hope you are getting prepared with proofs, so you'll get approve witout delays!! keep in touch!

Hey !!! long time dont hear from you! It seems everything is going ok. It is good to know you have your interview soon. I hope you are getting prepared with proofs, so you'll get approve witout delays!! keep in touch!

Yeah, my case is moving on but at a turtle speed haha I 'm trying to prepare but not much done yet ..too lazy:p I 'll keep you informed after my interview is done. I enjoyed Vegas so much last Dec by showing off my DL at the airport security check :D

Hey Guys!

Glade to see that there will be a few of us in this thread to help each other out!

They just cashed my checks but i still have not received my NOA... weird. They seem to have cashed them really fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,
I am going to join JAN CLUB SOON, Everything is filled up waiting for Medical exam(I-693). it is on friday 18th JAN, Will post what i am sending.
F1 >> H1B >> Married to LPR >> WIfe Became USC now.

Thanks for join us Meek1234 Sharina_Singh, the more the merrier!

If you can post your information in your signiture so that we can compare date it would be very useful.

Sharina you guy your NOA already, Cool! I am still waiting for mine =/

Hey Nothere! Lol Yea I Guess we were posting replies at the same time. :D
Dont worry, u wd get ur NOA soon too. Check ur mail on Monday :)
I just noticed, we mailed our forms the same day! :)

I am amazed that things are moving this fast for us Jan. filers?!? When i looked at Dec. and Nov. threads things seem to move a lot slower (not that i mind though). I hope they keep this up LOL!

I am glade we have a lot of funny people on this thread (looking your direction davidm992!) because with out humor this process suxs!