Any February 2011 I-130/I-485 filer yet?. . .let's track progress.

All the others waiting could not believe when she was finished in 5 minutes. She was asked to stay a bit after and was issued the visa the same day.

Thank you all for your support!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
TonyGman - That sounded like a piece of cake. Wow! I am sorry if I had not been following everything, but did you go to your home country for your wife's interview? I remember you once said you would.

Wow!

@TonyGman.
Congrats! I really hope I get mine the same day on Oct 3. This is really good news and congrats again. The wait was worth it :)

@Induz and Melz400
BIG Thanks to you both, we are so excited. As she said, its like we really are married now and can live a real life :cool:

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
well guys i had my interview today and it went well. everything approved with a name change that's gonna take one week. But it went smoothly. Pretty nice lady who questioned me alone. What sealed it was that the interviewer saw my wife and i interacting with our baby and she came over saying what a sweeeet baby not knowing she would interview us.

I feel that once your marriage is legit, there is nothing to worry about.

Congrats

@dunee88
Wow, that's fantastic! I love to hear when people are getting approved. It makes the wait feel really worth it... if you get my meaning. My interview is in 1 week and I'm looking forward to it:eek:
Wish me luck guys :)

@dunee88

Congratulations buddy. You guys held up so well all this while you had to wait. I would've surely freaked out.

@Melz400
Thanks alot. Dont worry you would do fine. Dont be nervous and dress well!

Good luck

@induz

Yeh i started to freak out but i just became numb. I would not think about it or anything. I said to myself whatever happens will happen. Thats how i got thru lol. Thanks!

Approved!!!

YEAH!!! WE were approved yesterday! And, all they asked was:
1. "Who is your petitioner?"
2. "Have you met your petitioner before?"
3. "Where does he work?"
4. "Does he work for the city of Miami?"
5. "Do you communicate with your petitioner often?"

"Everything seems to be in order with your petition. Congratulations you have been approved"
I can NEVER forget those words. I'm so happy!!!!!:D

3. "Where does he work?"

"Everything seems to be in order with your petition. Congratulations you have been approved"

Congratulations Melz400! That is great news. I think you had the shortest interview ever on this thread :D

3. "Where does he work?"

@Melz400 GRATS....Yours was almost as short as ours, very cool :)
Nice trend with our 3 questions and your 5. Would be a really nice thing for everyone if they were all 5 minutes long :)

Poe

On October 10, 2011 I FINALLY set foot on Miami's soil!!!! I almost cried my eyes out. This is great and now I'm waiting for the green card in the mail too!!! :D

Thanks everyone:eek:

Congrats!

Congrats TonyGman and Melz400!!!!!!!

Sorry I haven't been online for quite some time, but I am SO happy for both of you! My husband has his interview Nov 3 and I hope it goes as smoothly (and as quickly) as both of yours!

All the best for your future!

visa/green card question

TonyGman and Melz400 - did your spouse get a stamp in their passport for the Visa? Do they have to wait in their country for the actual card before they can come to the US or does the stamp allow them to come?

Affidavit of marriage by Third party!

Hi everyone,

Does anyone had to get a notarized affidavit from at least three people who could attest to the bona fides of your current marital relationship?:confused: If anyone has, could someone give me some pointers or a layout of one. I will really appreciated it! I need that for my interview next week, November 9th. :)

Finally Approved!

TonyGman and Melz400 - did your spouse get a stamp in their passport for the Visa? Do they have to wait in their country for the actual card before they can come to the US or does the stamp allow them to come?

Usually the stamps allows you to travel with it. I just got approved and I was told that I can get out of the country with that stamp and that my green card is on process!

approved!

Hi All,
My husband had his interview last week in Brussels and he was approved!! He picked up the visa this week and will be moving here soon. He said the interview was pretty straightforward and they just asked a couple of questions about where he was going to live. I'll try to get more exact questions from him so I can post them.
Best of luck to everyone!

Hi All,
My husband had his interview last week in Brussels and he was approved!! He picked up the visa this week and will be moving here soon. He said the interview was pretty straightforward and they just asked a couple of questions about where he was going to live. I'll try to get more exact questions from him so I can post them.
Best of luck to everyone!

Congratulations sta. Good to hear that.

hello guys!,is been a while till i visit this forum,just this things where over my head...

anyway,

from july when i got the denial on the i-485

then we have submitted the i-290b and then they have asked for more evidence,it was for that i-485 sup a (245i) ,evidence for the 245i because we applied 3 weeks before the dead line april 31-2001 ,and there

was a check mistake with was 120$ instead 110$ so they returned all papers back,and after we send it back it was after the dead line.

anyway,long story short,the lawyer send evidence that there where cases the same like ours and they should grand the approval to the i-485,so after all this months the last evidence we sent about a week ago,and today got the email from

uscis.gov that ""application type i485 ,application to register permanent residence or to adjust status - Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production - On December 14, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for

your card to be mailed to you. "

so i guess this means that they approved the i-485 so now i should receive the green card?

and how long did took for you guys to receive the new green card?

thank you! for any advice!

regards

bosanci30