Any February 2011 I-130/I-485 filer yet?. . .let's track progress.

Hi,
I will be mailing my package next week to Chicago, so I will definitely be part of this crew :):)

Mailed my application today - Fedex overnight.

02-Feb-11 Application sent to Chicago, IL - Day 1
XX-XXX-XX USCIS Received Application
XX-XXX-XX Check Cleared
XX-XXX-XX Notice of Action Received
XX-XXX-XX Biometrics Notification
XX-XXX-XX Biometrics Date
XX-XXX-XX Employment Authorization Document Received I-765
XX-XXX-XX Interview Letter
XX-XXX-XX Interview Date
XX-XXX-XX Green Card Received

Good to have you guys on board. I still havent heard anything yet, hopefully the package got delivered before this week is out.

I mailed mine today! I-130 application for my husband. Fedex overnight.

03-Feb-11 Application sent to Chicago, IL - Day 1

Package was delivered yesterday feb. 3 at 6:49pm and signed by D. COLONA. Now the waiting game begins. . .Goodluck to everyone as we starts this flumpy-jumpy journey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally delivered. Overnight Fedex turned into days later due to the snow storms.

02-Feb-11 Application sent to Chicago, IL - Day 1
04-Feb-11 USCIS Received Application - Day 3
XX-XXX-XX Check Cleared
XX-XXX-XX Notice of Action Received
XX-XXX-XX Biometrics Notification
XX-XXX-XX Biometrics Date
XX-XXX-XX Employment Authorization Document Received I-765
XX-XXX-XX Interview Letter
XX-XXX-XX Interview Date
XX-XXX-XX Green Card Received

I filed in the last week of January, and since I couldn't find a thread for Jan (I am sure there is one, but...), I will post my timings here (sorry about that everyone)

01/20/2011 - Package mailed
01/24/2011 - Package received by USCIS
01/28/2011 - Checks encashed
01/31/2011 - NOA received for 130/485
02/04/2011 - Appointment for biometric received (scheduled for 03/01/2011)

My ASC is Indianapolis and after reading so many experiences here, I think I might do a walk in. I tried calling the office but no one answers. Does anyone has an experience about this ASC in Indianapolis? Also how are the interviews conducted here

About myself - on L1. Married to USC for more than a year now.

Welcome on board induz! A lot of people have had a success about biometric walk-in, so i think you should give it a try too. although i dont know if that will speed up the process or not but it will definitely not slow it down. Regarding the ASC in indianapolice, i think the best thing to do is to be well prepared regardless of where you are. Talk about preparing for the worse and hoping for the best. Goodluck and God bless!

Thanks immiresearch! I think I might try it in a day or two. Will let you know how it went.

And regarding preparing for the interview, this forum already has a detailed document which I went through. Extremely helpful. And yes, you are correct about being prepared no matter what. I think sitting and going through all the questions together so that we are on the same page always should help. Though the questions seem trivial, I agree that they should not be taken lightly.

Meanwhile, does anyone know when the case will be available online? People share different experiences on that and I am still not able to view it online.

My application (I-130, I-485, G-325, I-864, I-131, I-765) is as follows...

(Day 1) February 3rd - Application Sent to Chicago Address priority mail.
(Day 2) February 4th - Application arrived and signed for. (Signed 'lockbox')

The following is in response to your 02/07/2011 request for delivery information on your
Express Mail(R) item number xxxx xxxx xxxx x. The delivery record shows that this item
was delivered on 02/04/2011 at 11:02 AM in CHICAGO, IL 60603 to L BOX. The scanned
image of the recipient information is provided below.

Regarding email and text confirmation?? Do they take your email address from one of the forms of your applciation?

Regarding email and text confirmation?? Do they take your email address from one of the forms of your applciation?

I don't think so. There is another form which needs to be submitted along with the concurrent filing to receive electronic status update. I didn't submit mine and the only way now for me is to check it online - where it is not updated yet.

I don't think so. There is another form which needs to be submitted along with the concurrent filing to receive electronic status update. I didn't submit mine and the only way now for me is to check it online - where it is not updated yet.

Really? I had no idea..thats a pain!! So our options now are only - insert receipt number and wait for an update? How long have you waited?

USCIS received my application on 01/24/2011. So it's been just over 2 weeks, not too long. I received my appointment for biometrics though. My details

01/20/2011 - Package mailed
01/24/2011 - Package received by USCIS
01/28/2011 - Checks encashed
01/31/2011 - NOA received for 130/485
02/04/2011 - Appointment for biometric received (scheduled for 03/01/2011)

Package was delivered yesterday feb. 3 at 6:49pm and signed by D. COLONA. Now the waiting game begins. . .Goodluck to everyone as we starts this flumpy-jumpy journey.

Im right in line with you..i filed on the Thursday (3rd) and received on the (4th), please keep us posted with your updates! I sent mine priority mail with USPS to the actual address, not the lockbox...little worried that was wrong??