• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Any experience of selectee and beneficiary entering US separately?

nyimakao

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I, the selectee, and my wife, the beneficiary, are thinking to entry US separately after interview.
(My number is current on Aug, but the interview is scheduled on July!! I have no idea about this.)

Is anybody here having this experience? Could you please share how does the process go?
Will we get two separate packages after the interview? And then when I enter US, I just need to show my package to the TSA officer; and same for my wife. Is this right? I just want to know the procedure exactly.

I don't know much difference between the procedure of entering US together and separately?
Thanks in advance.

Hi,
I, the selectee, and my wife, the beneficiary, are thinking to entry US separately after interview.
(My number is current on Aug, but the interview is scheduled on July!! I have no idea about this.)

Is anybody here having this experience? Could you please share how does the process go?
Will we get two separate packages after the interview? And then when I enter US, I just need to show my package to the TSA officer; and same for my wife. Is this right? I just want to know the procedure exactly.

I don't know much difference between the procedure of entering US together and separately?
Thanks in advance.

Yes, as gulkan said. You each get your own visa packet, and can enter separately as long as (1) the principal entersbefore or with the derivatives and (2) everyone enters before their visas expire. Each will go through being processed as a new immigrant on arrival.