Any AUGUST 2010 filers out there? please post your time line here!

Sweet LadyM I fully understand your feeling I live in Queens NY last a date last mnth but the snow storm cause the building to have no power so we were given a new date which was 2-17-11. Well you know the result of that .The IO officer was nice did her job. So I check the visa bulletin they are in jan 00 so....... . Well we should start a new thread for retrogression I will try to start one. WHERE do you live?

Karjoon, LadyM,

Keep the faith, I feel for you guys, have a colleague nearby here who is also on the wait..

I did made posters aware of the retrogression on
25th January 2011 .

Registered User Join Date:Sep 2010
Retrogression in February 2011..these take effect February 1, if you have an approval with current PD in January 2011, it is advisable file by January 31st.
August filers, have to be relieved and happy for those who filed and have received GC.

Karjoon, I am in South New Jersey. My office is in Mount Laurel

Thank you very much kks123 LadyM we will hold each other hand my friend

OMG, I am so sorry to hear that Karjoon. You show amazing faith and patience, in my books its unheard of.
My prayers are with you and I will be here for you all the way!!!!!!
Amen!

Awww thank you very much citi786 we can only do our best . Things happen we don't always see or know the reason but..... god does so I will continue to pray ang keep faith . How are things with you and family?

Awww thank you very much citi786 we can only do our best . Things happen we don't always see or know the reason but..... god does so I will continue to pray ang keep faith . How are things with you and family?

I am back to normal, have a very decent income and with my wife's income we are doing well. My kids are growing fast and I am keeping busy by keeping them busy. I am not stressed anymore the way I was for so many years. My wife should be traveling to her country in July after 20+ years. I plan to stay here and watch the kids.
Karjoon, no matter what happens, I would love to keep you as a friend after all is done and over. You inspire so many over here by your faith and patience. I would be honored and privileged to have a friend like you!

Well my friend I would be honored to be your friend. I am glad that you are able to do everything that your and your beloved's heart desires. Your wife must be very excited to return to her native land. Me I a just taking it easy not really worrying when it happen it happen for us. I just keep saying my prayers and am thankful for the little I was able to do ie driver's license ssn wp soooo its ok could have been great but.... such is life .

Hello everyone,

Married to USC June 10, 2010
8/11/2010 Day 1 Mailed I-485/I-765 to Chicago lockbox
8/18/2010 Day 8 Package received by USCIS Chicago
8/28/2010 Day 18 Received notices of action (receipts) in the mail
9/01/2010 Day 22 Case transferred to CSC (California Service Center)
9/08/2010 Day 29 The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and now being processed at a USCIS office.
10/2/2010 Day 53 Made Service Request Call to 18003755284
10/28/2010 Day 79 Letter received for biometrics (14th Nov, appointment )
11/01/2010 Day 83 did walk in biometrics
11/01/2010 Day 83 EAD approved
11/03/2010 Day 85 EAD Card production ordered
11/10/2010 Day 92 Case transferred to Local office (Washington D.C.)
11/12/2010 Day 94 EAD received
12/16/2010 Day 128 Made Service Request Call to 18003755284 ( They gave me a service request ID but still no response till 01/10/2011)
01/10/2011 Day 152 ........ no update.....
01/17/2011 Day 159 The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and now being processed at a USCIS office.
Hello citi786 and other angels, Do you guys have any idea what id going in my case ?. It's like case was transferred to Local Office nearly 70 days ago.
01/21/2011 Day 163 Received an E-mail notification of IL sent to me, dated 02/28/2011
01/25/2011 Day 167 Received IL ( Feb. 28, 2011 )
02/28/2011 Day 202 Successful Interview, ''Thanks GOD''.
03/11/2011 Day 213 No update on USCiS Web-site yet, God willing every thing looks smooth now.

Last edited by a moderator:
No not really I am thinking probably a year .April visa f4 didn't moved one month soooo.......... Wish there was something we could do but we have to wait. Jobs are tough to come by . Do you have your drivers license ?

Karjoon, I sure hope you're wrong about it taking a year. My lawyer said it will hopefully be back to what it was when the visa's are released in october. fingers crossed!

Hi Everyone,
I am not a member of this thread as my hubby (USC) only sent in my application yesterday - I - 485 etc. I am currently on a visiting visa to the USA and my six months will be up 03/24/2011. I understand that as he has now filed for me, I am able to stay on in the US until my GC is approved, no problems. I am booked to go on a cruise to the Bahamas (travelling from Miami) in April (for 3 nights). Now my question is this, will I have a problem with re-entry back into the US at the port of entry? My US visa does not expire until Nov 2012.

BTW I really enjoyed your thread and was grinning from ear to ear at all the timelines. Very exciting, congrats!

Please read and advice, thanks!

Hi Everyone,
I am not a member of this thread as my hubby (USC) only sent in my application yesterday - I - 485 etc. I am currently on a visiting visa to the USA and my six months will be up 03/24/2011. I understand that as he has now filed for me, I am able to stay on in the US until my GC is approved, no problems. I am booked to go on a cruise to the Bahamas (travelling from Miami) in April (for 3 nights). Now my question is this, will I have a problem with re-entry back into the US at the port of entry? My US visa does not expire until Nov 2012.

BTW I really enjoyed your thread and was grinning from ear to ear at all the timelines. Very exciting, congrats!

Hi heavymen my advice to you is check with uscis or attorney cause you dont want to take a chance at all. Cause I think when you apply you are suppose notify uscis when leaving the country. Good luck.