Another article about diploma mills ITU, Herguan, TVU

hi Jo1234

my name is praneeth. I came to Oklahoma state university in Jan 2011 and transferred to Tri-valley university ( nothing hiding just to work from day 1 ) .....and everything else you know...............my SEVIS got terminated.. and I came back to India on April 7 voluntarily... though i have updated my contact details to sevis dept..... ICE or DHS has never contacted me and no NTA has been issued against me....... right now i am in India and i want to come back with new i20 from San Jose state university for September intake for my MS to study only... but i have some doubts regarding this............ is my old f1 visa still good enough though it is valid untill dec 2015... because it was return in some websites that irrespective of the validity of ur f1 visa if ur out of status for more than 5 months ur visa will automatically get cancelled...... and in another site it was mentioned that a student can re-enter within 5 months from his exit date....with new initial i 20 and sevis paid...... so considering the first one tri valley is closed on jan 18 .. and 5 months is completed................when considering the second one i came back on apr 7....... so i dont know which way should i take it..............please suggest me.........

Thanks,

You need a new F1. It is more than 5 months since TVU was closed, and all F1s for TVU became invalid at that time.
I hope you have learned your lesson. You have to do everything strictly by the book from now on. No CPT from day one, no signing up with shady consultants for an H1, etc.
The TVU association is in your file forever, and every examiner will double- and triple-check that you don't do anything that is even slightly questionable.