• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

An interesting detail in February VB

Hi guys, I have been reading your very useful information since the day I got selected in DV2014 and my joy turned to dissapointment when I realized what my enormously high number meant! 2014EU00052***. Anyway although I read the forum almost every day because the data analysis posted by some members is amazing, I have never posted anything into the forum as I am new to the DV visa "game" and my knowledge is limited. However today, I have seen my country being mentioned and some comments were touching some very sensitive aspects . First Raevsky, Cyprus is not by any means in Asia. You know we are part of the EU and the european economic zone right? Do you actually know where it is located?. Armenia is not even close to Cyprus. Second vladek15425 I am not sure if you are familiar with the historical events but Cyprus is not AT ALL half Turkish!! Cyprus is THE land of THE REPUBLIC OF CYPRUS where 1 000 000 residents of the island speak GREEK. In 1974 it has been illegally invaded by the turkish troops which are still illegally occupying ⅓ of the Island. The occupied part of cyprus is not recognized by any nation besides Turkey.

I truly apologize for my lengthy irrelevant comment but I as a Greek Cypriot where turkey illegally occupied my family's land and house in 1974 I really felt a bit offended.

Thank you and keep up the good work guys! I love reading your analysis even though my dv number is sky high and probably I have no chance!

I support you and recognize 100% of Cyprus to be part of Cyprus and Greek, not Turkish. Ignore the comments by losers who say anything otherwise. They are irrelevant.

Vladek, watched the movie "Green Street Hooligans"? I really liked.:)

Slon'man! The only Russian TV show that I know is (Wilk I Zajac) The Wolf and the Rabbit. Cigarette smoking wolf is super funny. That was before political correctness. Wolfs can't smoke now :)

"Nu, Zajec ! Nu pagadi !"