American born citizen, immigration for kids and husband living in the US

calums_mom

We previously applied for my husband and it was approved, we let it lapse though as we didn't want to go back to Canada for interview and run the risk of him getting in trouble.

We have lived here since 2013 and are finally financially able to pay for all 3 kids (aged 15, 12 & 7) and my husband to file. My question is, what do I file?

Thanks for your help.

There is a chance that NVC revoked your petition if it was inactive for more than a year. Call to touch it to keep it alive or to find out if it is already revoked.

Assuming they all entered legally, I-130 and I-485 should be filed for each of them (your husband and each child). If your husband's I-130 is still alive, then that can be skipped.

There is a chance that NVC revoked your petition if it was inactive for more than a year. Call to touch it to keep it alive or to find out if it is already revoked.

Assuming they all entered legally, I-130 and I-485 should be filed for each of them (your husband and each child). If your husband's I-130 is still alive, then that can be skipped.

We came in from Canada visiting, so I assume that's not "legal"? They didn't even stamp our passports as they didn't start that until about 3 years ago.

We came in from Canada visiting, so I assume that's not "legal"? They didn't even stamp our passports as they didn't start that until about 3 years ago.
That's legal. Not legal would be like sneaking across the border or hiding in the trunk or something.