• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

Hey...y'all processing on case basis, the system has been flooded with the 2nd notification letters.
I just got mine....cheers!!!
Int set for October 1 2013...1st thing in the morning!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey...y'all processing on case basis, the system has been flooded with the 2nd notification letters.

Kindly check your signature I think the months for the police report and medicals should be august and not october

Wow lil kay so early in october? Am happy for you,God dey. All the best

Wow lil kay so early in october? Am happy for you,God dey. All the best

yesss oooh gh50...dat soon!!!...i somx wonder if i'm the 1st to be interviewed in Ghana lookin at the date and time of the appointment...its all good. it leaves me wit no 1s experience to learn 4rm but 2 depend mor on God's grace for His strength to be perfected in me. but at least, i can get tips 4d rest of u.

yesss oooh gh50...dat soon!!!...i somx wonder if i'm the 1st to be interviewed in Ghana lookin at the date and time of the appointment...its all good. it leaves me wit no 1s experience to learn 4rm but 2 depend mor on God's grace for His strength to be perfected in me. but at least, i can get tips 4d rest of u.

God is always there for us you know and we are all a family now so why not? We would all help ourselves.
Proverbs 3:25-26
25 Do not be afraid of sudden fear, nor of the destroying of the wicked, when it comes.
26 For the LORD shall be your hope, and shall keep your foot from being taken.

All Glory to God bro

Guys we want people with Good spirit (Can Do Spirit) to write in this section of the Forum. If you don't know, ask and you will get an answer. Just believe that you are already there. Remember that God did His best by selecting you, so you too do your best by getting all the necessary Documents you need to go through this Course. I am having two friends who are there (USA) who passed through DV Lottery saga last year. What I want to say is that just believe, be bold and Pray for we fight against not flesh and Blood. Shalom guys

Guys we want people with Good spirit (Can Do Spirit) to write in this section of the Forum. If you don't know, ask and you will get an answer. Just believe that you are already there. Remember that God did His best by selecting you, so you too do your best by getting all the necessary Documents you need to go through this Course. I am having two friends who are there (USA) who passed through DV Lottery saga last year. What I want to say is that just believe, be bold and Pray for we fight against not flesh and Blood. Shalom guys

Well said. To avoid confusion you should probably edit your signature since you are a 2014 winner, not 2013 - your case number shows the wrong year.

nice 1 der reubenbaafi

plz I dont understand this after sending KCC email.. This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions provided in 12 FAM 540.

This email is UNCLASSIFIED

so is my email, successful deliver or what.... when ever I send email, auto reply come and they do reply me officially..(KCC)

so is my email, successful deliver or what.... when ever I send email, auto reply come and they do reply me officially..(KCC)

The autoreply is received when u send kcc an email so yes it means they have received your mail.
What's your case number?

2014AF00008*** .. I wanted to make correction of error, so I filled a new forms and emailed them.. and I dont know if they have accepted it.

2014AF00008*** .. I wanted to make correction of error, so I filled a new forms and emailed them.. and I dont know if they have accepted it.

Well it is taking a while for paperwork to be processed. In the worst case you might have to correct the original forms during your interview (just saying that because you should be current in November).

Don't stress yourself about the auto response you got following your email to KCC. They forms have been received, KCC will download the forms and add them to your file before forwarding your file to the embassy.

need some clarification

I have a CN of 2014AF00021xxx..Can anyone guesstimate when to expect my 2nl and possibly be schedule for an interview..i am trying to play the visa bulletin game but honestly I'm lost and secondary is it mandatory to get an affidavits of support..and finally to those of you having your interview in October,i wanna wish you the best of luck.

I have a CN of 2014AF00021xxx..Can anyone guesstimate when to expect my 2nl and possibly be schedule for an interview..i am trying to play the visa bulletin game but honestly I'm lost and secondary is it mandatory to get an affidavits of support..and finally to those of you having your interview in October,i wanna wish you the best of luck.

This year is a bit difficult to guess, but probably Jan/Feb for your interview.

You have to show you won't become a public charge so typically this can be done through personal savings, job offers, affidavits of support and so on - it depends on your individual situation. Some embassies are insisting on aos.

This year is a bit difficult to guess, but probably Jan/Feb for your interview.

You have to show you won't become a public charge so typically this can be done through personal savings, job offers, affidavits of support and so on - it depends on your individual situation. Some embassies are insisting on aos.

thanks man..i guess i should wait for next 2 visa bulletin to be publish before i can be sure..thanks anyway!