• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

Sm1smom, please I have sent the scanned forms, birth cert. and a scanned photo(visa specification) of my baby to KCC. Does the photo follow any particular dimension? do I have to send the forms again by postal mail again? And is there any consequence for not meeting the photo dimensions?

2014AF000123**

Last edited by a moderator:
No need to mail in the documents after emailing them to KCC. The pictures you sent should be fine too, no consequences that I know of for you to be worried about.

Sm1smom, please I have sent the scanned forms, birth cert. and a scanned photo(visa specification) of my baby to KCC. Does the photo follow any particular dimension? do I have to send the forms again by postal mail again? And is there any consequence for not meeting the photo dimensions?

2014AF000123**

the vb is out for october....

the vb for cotober is out and u part cos the cut off is 7500:cool::cool::cool:
Very glad to finally hear from a ghanaian. I am a proud winner of dv2014. CN 2014AF00005xxx.
Hope to meet other GH guys.
alll the best dear country woman

cut off is out

the cotober cut off for AF is out and is 7500.....hapi for my ghanaian friends goin for their interview soon.all the best

awaitn my 2NL

Hope all your preparations are going well and we would be glad to know more about your journey as it progresses. All the best

thanx gh50...currently secured abt 75% of all civil docs...left wit police cert & medicals...awaitn my 2NL to proceed.

thanx gh50...currently secured abt 75% of all civil docs...left wit police cert & medicals...awaitn my 2NL to proceed.

Oops! finally, there is someone to go for the interview before nuna6. All the best guys. My forms go out by COB today.
Good luck to all!

We bless God for how far you've gotten,you are among the few Gh guys in october for interview so we would be counting on your progress,just trust God for this victory.

Oops! finally, there is someone to go for the interview before nuna6. All the best guys. My forms go out by COB today.
Good luck to all!

Hi Roselyna,what has changed I recall you wrote that due to some complications you would deliver your forms next year.

Hi Roselyna,what has changed I recall you wrote that due to some complications you would deliver your forms next year.

Yes I did ,gh50. I don't know if you saw my posts on G4 visa vs DV? A lot of thought have gone into it and I think it's time to send the forms. I want the DV more

Yes I did ,gh50. I don't know if you saw my posts on G4 visa vs DV? A lot of thought have gone into it and I think it's time to send the forms. I want the DV more

Yes Roselyna I did see your G4 vs DV post coupled with all its technicalities but ultimately I must say that am happy that your forms would be processing early which means that we might have our interviews almost around the same time so we can all learn from each other. All the best.

Good luck to all!

Yes Roselyn. I have got almost all document ready except for affidavit of support I will be working on that hopefully early september. I believe tax returns of the one giving the affidavit should be added.

Y d wait

Good luck to all!

Hi Roselyna, why d wait in sending ur docs to KCC? wts d rationale in waiting till 2014 whn ur CN is due for oct 2013???
Pls clarify.
Due for interview in Oct...i keep checkin for my 2NL...(3ice already today 16th Aug) tho it cld b any moment frm now till mid-Sept.
u kno any1 whose got his/hers???

God dey

We bless God for how far you've gotten,you are among the few Gh guys in october for interview so we would be counting on your progress,just trust God for this victory.

'sup gh50? sure...will keep all updated as and when events unfold.
called d approved medical service providers today (Akai & Holy Trinity) for more enquiries...satisfied now...
tho' i'vent decided yet where to proceed to...any reasons why one will b ppreferred over the other???