• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

Thanks I was actually looking forward to hear your interview experiences, but I guess I have to go first.

Nuna6, very sorry about that. You'll rather have to give me the information on the interview. I have too many things to take care of before moving, hence the delay. May family is quite large and it sometimes freaks me out when I look at how much we need in all. I am only believing God to make it happen.

Its a new baby, I included my spouse in the initial registration(Oct 2012).
Officials at the birth registry made an error on the birth cert. delaying my posting of the updates till now, and I am very sure my interview will be in November. May I will post the forms and make another one handy just to be on the safer side.
CN AF000123xx

A word of advice: be sure to include the new baby's birthcertificate with the updated forms you will be sending to KCC, simply sending updated forms alone could cause your file to be red-flagged when it's forwarded to the embassy. Email the forms and the birth certificate as soon possible, you don't have to send by by post/regular mail.

Roselyna, I believe so. My range is from December to maybe February next year. I am in the state of Michigan. You said your family is large, we are family of 6 maybe ours is larger than yours. Last weekend I met Ghanaian family they are from Ashanti Bekwai area, they won the DV. They are 7, they are all here. They came long time ago. Is not about the size of the family, so don't worry. With God nothing is too hard. Anyway my family is in Ghana, and I will go with them for the interview.

Sorry Ghanaman, I beat you by one. I have a family of 7. I guess I am like the Bekwai guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow you beat me. But sure we can make through God. I want to find a way to call u on phone, since we are here. We can talk more. I think you have low case why March or April?

You can post a private message for me with your number and I will call. Better still just post your email here.

A word of advice: be sure to include the new baby's birthcertificate with the updated forms you will be sending to KCC, simply sending updated forms alone could cause your file to be red-flagged when it's forwarded to the embassy. Email the forms and the birth certificate as soon possible, you don't have to send by by post/regular mail.

Please then it means that I must filled separate for myself and spouse too, must I scan picture of the baby and send or it can wait on the day of interview??

Please then it means that I must filled separate for myself and spouse too, must I scan picture of the baby and send or it can wait on the day of interview??

Yes, you'll need to send in updated forms for yourself and your spouse since you've both gone from being non-parents to parents. You should include the baby's picture too, just to be on the safe side (and yes, you can scan the picture).

Yes, you'll need to send in updated forms for yourself and your spouse since you've both gone from being non-parents to parents. You should include the baby's picture too, just to be on the safe side (and yes, you can scan the picture).

Sm1smom it means that we may not be able to append our signatures to the forms, because after downloading and filling, I attached it to the mail right? Or is there any other way I can go about it with email. thanks for your responses.

Sm1smom it means that we may not be able to append our signatures to the forms, because after downloading and filling, I attached it to the mail right? Or is there any other way I can go about it with email. thanks for your responses.

You download the form, type/print/hand-write your information on the form, then print out the forms, sign it, then scan and attach to the email you'll be sending to KCC. The form has to be sign, it's a form of contract, in order for it to be acceptable.

Roselyna, I believe so. My range is from December to maybe February next year. I am in the state of Michigan. You said your family is large, we are family of 6 maybe ours is larger than yours. Last weekend I met Ghanaian family they are from Ashanti Bekwai area, they won the DV. They are 7, they are all here. They came long time ago. Is not about the size of the family, so don't worry. With God nothing is too hard. Anyway my family is in Ghana, and I will go with them for the interview.

I might be in Michigan as well if all goes as planned,all the best out there.

need help

please am a student at the polytechnic and i would like to how to fill the forms.....can anyone help me.....

need help

Hello all,

This thread is for all DV 2014 selectees from Ghana Only. Let us share our challenges and encourage one another. Please share with us your pre- interview experiences, interview and post interview experiences and outcomes. You can also post questions here.

I need help with the ds-122 and ds-230 forms....am in school at the polytechnic and dont have some answer to some question so can you please guys talk me through it.....Thanks

I need help with the ds-122 and ds-230 forms....am in school at the polytechnic and dont have some answer to some question so can you please guys talk me through it.....Thanks

Ok we are all here for each other so you are going to get the help u need but first of all how can you be contacted

You download the form, type/print/hand-write your information on the form, then print out the forms, sign it, then scan and attach to the email you'll be sending to KCC. The form has to be sign, it's a form of contract, in order for it to be acceptable.
I believe I have to sign the form on my baby's behalf too!