• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

2014AF000123**
Hello guys just join this thread, am Ghanaian. Am glad to be have join this group.
Rather than wait before we discuss issues, I think we can begin now. Roselyna with your rich experience as you have stated earlier, will be of great help to some.

Yes, I think you are right. I am currently out of the country on a project somewhere in another country and have not been able to get on the forum often. As I stated, it is easier seeing people through this but It finally feels good that I will soon be done with paying various visa fees (by God's grace). bring on your questions; will try and help if I have the answers.
Long live the big GH!

Guys,
Can anyone guide me on how to add a signature to my posts on the forum? Thanks in advance!

Go to the "Forum Actions" at the top of the page and click on the drop-down arrow beside it. Select "Edit Profile" and to the left you should see My Settings, from there click on "Edit Signature"

Updating Family Status

Guys a quick answer! Do I need to include the barcode when am resending updated forms to KCC?

To be on a safer side, yes! It is better not to leave anything to chance.
By the way, do you happen to have a new baby or spouse?

How are you guys, how are you? This week or next week we will know the numbers for October. Let us get ready. I am away in US for some time. Let us keep encouraging one another and prepare, God will lead us all.

How are you guys, how are you? This week or next week we will know the numbers for October. Let us get ready. I am away in US for some time. Let us keep encouraging one another and prepare, God will lead us all.

We are doing well and just waiting to see what the bulletin would look like, Does it mean you would have your interview in US?

Some of us are doing great and working hard. My fingers are crossed for those GH guys who have sent their forms already. Hope you have fun in the states!

To be on a safer side, yes! It is better not to leave anything to chance.
By the way, do you happen to have a new baby or spouse?

Its a new baby, I included my spouse in the initial registration(Oct 2012).
Officials at the birth registry made an error on the birth cert. delaying my posting of the updates till now, and I am very sure my interview will be in November. May I will post the forms and make another one handy just to be on the safer side.
CN AF000123xx

Ghanaman, you should be current in January if 2013 numbers are anything to go by. It looks like I have the lowest CN among the GH people on the forum. Which state are you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations nuna6! You should be current in november ,yes. I guess you'll have to move faster with the birth certificate and send the forms asap via courier. You don't want to be messed up!