1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All Ethiopian 2018 DV Winners Meet Here!

Discussion in 'Lottery Visas - DV' started by YONI_ETH, May 4, 2017.

1. YONI_ETH

YONI_ETH New Member

All Ethiopian 2018 DV Winners Meet Here!

2. tem-et

tem-et New Member

you won ? from Addis?

3. YONI_ETH

YONI_ETH New Member

Yeah i am new to this world ,experts and people who had the experience please advice us.

4. MAKMAD

MAKMAD New Member

Hey Guys from ethiopia DV 2018 elects,let's help each other.
    -If u submitted DS 260 form that is nice. If not I had submitted & I can help.
    -next is preparing documents & have some questions on authentication process? So please let us discuss it?

5. YONI_ETH

YONI_ETH New Member

6. YONI_ETH

YONI_ETH New Member

http://forums.immigration.com/threads/all-ethiopian-2017-dv-winners-meet-here.331323/ i have used information form this thread to correct my age on my high school transcript then i have authenticated in this order
    1.First your High school (if you have spelling problem or age mismatch with your passport this the place to correct it, then authenticate at your school first this the most important step. )
    2.Then go to Sub-city Education Office(the sub-city where your school located they only check the authentication from your school it will only take 5 - 10 minutes )
    3.the go to Ethiopian education relevance and quality agency located Afncho bere round about Fikre Plaza 5th floor they will check the legitimacy of the school it will only take 15 minutes max.
    4. last go to Minster of foreign affairs located Kazanchis they will charge you 150 birr this the only step you pay money.

7. YONI_ETH

YONI_ETH New Member

thank you if i have questions i will be back.

8. fili

fili New Member

how can

9. fili

fili New Member

Hello Guys am 2018 DV Winner.
    Now am abroad and my families are live in Ethiopia. how can i change the interview place to Ethiopia?

10. atwaana

atwaana New Member

I'm new here what should i do? Plz help

11. Sm1smom

Sm1smom Super Moderator

Start by re-reading your selectee notification letter, follow the instructions and click on all the links it contains.

Then return to the forum and post specific follow up questions you may still have after that. Asking what you should do is too broad of a question.

MAKMAD and SusieQQQ like this.
  12. MAKMAD

MAKMAD New Member

On DS 260 FORM their is a page about place of interview.

13. Sm1smom

Sm1smom Super Moderator

List the Ethiopian address as your current address then email KCC (assuming you've already submitted your DS form) to let them know you wish to be interviewed in Ethiopia.

14. afrokume

afrokume New Member

hi i am a winner 2018

15. afrokume

afrokume New Member

one thing worries me i have posted it my concerns to britsimonsays he assured me i am good to go ..but i like to here exprince from Ethiopian friends
    my worries my 10 and 12 grade certificates first name is like this "xxABExxx" but my degree /edv/ds-260/birth certificate/passport is "xxAEBxxx" letter e in different position .. while i submit my edv i sent considering my higher education degree..i try to change my certificates but they will not allow to change easily..please any one how has same issued advice
    case num =12xxx
    ds submited date =june 9
    EXPECTED INTERVIEW date ???.....if i have time i work hard and pay cos sharing to get my official degree coz i am holding laminated temorary degree..
    :) ...all things will be done according to what GOD plan for me...:)

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  16. LOVEONE

LOVEONE New Member

@afrokume, I am also a selectee of DV2018 from Ethiopia. please send your phone to ethio1991 at yah. We will discus everything

17. Sm1smom

Sm1smom Super Moderator

Why does she need to send her phone number to your email account? Why aren't you providing a response in the open forum if you're able to guide her?

18. SusieQQQ

SusieQQQ Well-Known Member

It might be an opportune time to remind people that you shouldn't be sending your personal details to strangers on the internet.

19. afrokume

afrokume New Member

why i will send mY details i ask for help i will just in dv 2017 winners page

SusieQQQ likes this.
  20. SusieQQQ

SusieQQQ Well-Known Member

If you look through past reports you'll see that the problem of name misspelling or order on education certificates is quite common and hasn't been a problem. People have also used their temporary degrees to prove their education- I'm not sure though whether it is allowed to be laminated, maybe someone else can answer that. You'll need an official degree for moving to the US anyway though.

MAKMAD, YONI_ETH and afrokume like this.