• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2017 DV Winners Meet Here!

[UPDATE location change ]for those of u that will authenticate high school transcript at addis

1st at your school
2nd at ur school's sub city education office
3rd Addis Ababa city goverment general education quality and relevance regualotry agency(was formly found at Addis Ababa education bureau)
4th MOFA

Addis Ababa city govermrnt general education quality and relevance regualotry agency-
In front of 5th gate of six kilo campus on FIKRE plaza, 5th floor

My interview appointment for June 01 wish me luck guys
[UPDATE location change ]for those of u that will authenticate high school transcript at addis

1st at your school
2nd at ur school's sub city education office
3rd Addis Ababa city goverment general education quality and relevance regualotry agency(was formly found at Addis Ababa education bureau)
4th MOFA

Addis Ababa city govermrnt general education quality and relevance regualotry agency-
In front of 5th gate of six kilo campus on FIKRE plaza, 5th floor
by the way am finished my high school (grade 9&10 ) Amehara region. So should i have get their to authenticate my high school certeficate?

Hello guys, am a bit unsure about High School Authentication.
i am from 'Kiflehager' high school and that is why. is it must to authenticate the transcript?

by the way am finished my high school (grade 9&10 ) Amehara region. So should i have get their to authenticate my high school certeficate?
Hi Ruta,
I think you need to go to the school you attended your high school and preparatory studies and get authenticated certificates.

The procedure Regarding authenticating your school transcripts [9-10 &11-12] , get stamps from
1. Schools you attended
2. "Woreda educational Bureau" [ወረዳ ት/ት ጽ/ቤት]
3. Zone educational Bureau [ዞን ት/ት መምሪያ]
4. Regional Educational Bureau [ት/ቢሮ ባዳር]

The procedure Regarding authenticating your High school and preparatory complete certificates , get stamps from
National Organization for Examinations, NOE

Finally, take Both your transcripts AND certificates to the Ministry Of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) for final authentication.
Done!

God be with you!

i am from 'Kiflehager' high school and that is why. is it must to authenticate the transcript?
Hi Ayuba,
I got my High School and Preparatory school transcripts and certificates authenticated as per the procedure listed below.

The procedure Regarding authenticating your school transcripts [9-10 &11-12] , get stamps from
1. Schools you attended
4. Regional Educational Bureau [ክልል ት/ቢሮ]

The procedure Regarding authenticating your High school and preparatory complete certificates , get stamps from

Finally, take Both your transcripts AND certificates to the Ministry Of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) for final authentication.
Done!

God be with you!

if u r unable or not willing to go there u can delegate someone who lives there by going to 'welena masreja' office to do all those staffs which @begizew listed.

Hi Ayuba,
I got my High School and Preparatory school transcripts and certificates authenticated as per the procedure listed below.

1. Schools you attended
4. Regional Educational Bureau [ክልል ት/ቢሮ]

Done!

God be with you!
Thank you for all your response! It's very important for me

congratulations to all DV 2017 Ethiopian winners !!!
Hi everyone im winner 2017 but i have problem i cant pass my Eslse 12 grade exam in new curculem but i have passing score for private unverstyes in digree progrm and my score is 289 in the year 2014 plssss tell me my fate in interviwe

Hi everyone im winner 2017 but i have problem i cant pass my Eslse 12 grade exam in new curculem but i have passing score for private unverstyes in digree progrm and my score is 289 in the year 2014 plssss tell me my fate in interviwe
do u have university degree?

Hey,
Mine is also becomes 'Ready' status.
Anyways What's Affidavit Support? Is it necessary for our case? But my bro was also z winner of DV2017 but he didn't have asked about this issue. z questions were 'who is going to welcome u in USA? What's ur relationship to u?
Ur idea pls.

Hey,
Mine is also becomes 'Ready' status.
Anyways What's Affidavit Support? Is it necessary for our case? But my bro was also z winner of DV2017 but he didn't have asked about this issue. z questions were 'who is going to welcome u in USA? What's ur relationship to u?
Ur idea pls.

AOS is normally filled by a sponsor in the US taking responsibility for another person, normally a relative (wife, child). It basically shows that you can financially support the person coming to the US until they become a citizen.. it's not usually asked for DV interviews but some do. I don't think Addis Ababa is one of them..