• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2017 DV Winners Meet Here!

We checked our email and found out we have an inbox that has a link which leads us to ESC status checking page and try to submit it filling all the necessary information unfortunately we can't becouse it sayes it has error on your CN and it must be include 16 characterstics while our CN has only 14 what should we do,
Its not ur case number u fill out, you use the confirmation number you used to check if u were selected. (It is similar to this 20171UMLCJBUEG91)
If u forgot ur confirmation number just click forget confirmation number and fill ur info.

We checked our email and found out we have an inbox that has a link which leads us to ESC status checking page and try to submit it filling all the necessary information unfortunately we can't becouse it sayes it has error on your CN and it must be include 16 characterstics while our CN has only 14 what should we do,
you should enter confirmation number not case number

Ohhhh men what was i thinking thats the effect of adrenalin I was so excited and also not expect it this time at all despite I was keepet in mind 2NL for June in 2015 was on the same day April 24 and have poor internet connection for now and I will check it tomorrow and let you know the out come stay blessed! Thank you so much for the info
Its not ur case number u fill out, you use the confirmation number you used to check if u were selected. (It is similar to this 20171UMLCJBUEG91)
If u forgot ur confirmation number just click forget confirmation number and fill ur info.

2ND NL received for June 05. CN 30×××. Thank YOU GOD. But my son is not listed under beneficiaries list. Is it normal? Am a little bit worried.

2ND NL received for June 05. CN 30×××. Thank YOU GOD. But my son is not listed under beneficiaries list. Is it normal? Am a little bit worried.

Actually it is not unusual for beneficiaries not previously listed on the eDV registration to also not appear on the IL - even when a separate DS260 is submitted on their behalf.

However you should be fine with your son - present his DS-260 confirmation to the panel doctor if they make an issue of his missing name on the IL when you go for the medical exam.

Thank u for ur reply. I have filed separate DS260 for my kid. Its also seen in ceac as completed but not in 2ND NL. Britsimon says it's normal as you said it.

hi guys i have finished authenticating my documents and done with my medical also registered for dhl. so my interview is on may 08 .and i have question that should i must go to the us embassy before may 08 to get worfa(line) or get a paper for me that allow me to get to the embassies at the date of interview.or just go to the embassy at morning of my interview date with my documents? i here this from some people saying it in the hospital that i have my medical.. and also some say passport copy must be in color copy how abt that?

hi guys i have finished authenticating my documents and done with my medical also registered for dhl. so my interview is on may 08 .and i have question that should i must go to the us embassy before may 08 to get worfa(line) or get a paper for me that allow me to get to the embassies at the date of interview.or just go to the embassy at morning of my interview date with my documents? i here this from some people saying it in the hospital that i have my medical.. and also some say passport copy must be in color copy how abt that?
as far as I know you should be at the embassy on the day and time as your 2NL what time is your appointment....?

I don't think you need a color copy of your passport let other saye on this one if I am mistaken

i was received ma 2NL for June 5 interview last night (April 24 ). Today ( April 25) in z morning i gave finger print to federal police forensic office ( around emigration office) by giving one 5x5 photo, passport copy n 10 birr ( u have to take ur original passport). They take finger print only in z morning And then headed to IOM, if u didn't know it before u will get lost since it has no tapela or tag around z compound (which is found in front of DH Geda tower there is SNAP computer building, go street to Ambassador Hotel, u will get Sun Shine building or Mozambican embassy , in front of it u will get wide n decent compound ). I make an appointment there for tomorrow morning by paying 2045 birr, 3 photo wz 5x5 size, passport copy n 2NL . They say if u will have no problem on z result they will give u z result on Thursday.

@arsem -6- 123 @Markos @Tse @ethio2017 @Amanuel473923

i was received ma 2NL for June 5 interview last night (April 24 ). Today ( April 25) in z morning i gave finger print to federal police forensic office ( around emigration office) by giving one 5x5 photo, passport copy n 10 birr ( u have to take ur original passport). They take finger print only in z morning And then headed to IOM, if u didn't know it before u will get lost since it has no tapela or tag around z compound (which is found in front of DH Geda tower there is SNAP computer building, go street to Ambassador Hotel, u will get Sun Shine building or Mozambican embassy , in front of it u will get wide n decent compound ). I make an appointment there for tomorrow morning by paying 2045 birr, 3 photo wz 5x5 size, passport copy n 2NL . They say if u will have no problem on z result they will give u z result on Thursday.

@arsem -6- 123 @Markos @Tse @ethio2017 @Amanuel473923
In addition, u don't have to make an appointment for another day. I went today around 11am and I finished the exam(blood sample, physical exam and chest x ray) by 2pm. they told me if the result is OK I can collect the result tomorrow afternoon

I know!! Tell me about it, the name of the hole process is patience my friend we already start compiling stuff and went to some place's like kebele to have my birth certificate and I even autenticate it though it talkes me the hole day to do that.
But I can't not be shure where to start to autenticate our merage certificate is there any reason to go to sheger menafesha I think I read some thing like that on 2015 beaches my favorite team! please say some thing on this.
Another thing that I observed our appointment time is 7:30AM which is 1:30 early in the morning wright? is your time the same as ours we have the same time with one of our fraind he is luel if i am not mistaken am asking you this becouse it's new for me most of the interviw expirance i read where appointed either 2 in the morning or 1:30 in the afternoon
Finally... :):):)

Last edited:
Update For those of u who will authenticate highschool transcript
I know!! Tell me about it, the name of the hole process is patience my friend we already start compiling stuff and went to some place's like kebele to have my birth certificate and I even autenticate it though it talkes me the hole day to do that.
But I can't not be shure where to start to autenticate our merage certificate is there any reason to go to sheger menafesha I think I read some thing like that on 2015 beaches my favorite team! please say some thing on this.
Another thing that I observed our appointment time is 7:30AM which is 1:30 early in the morning wright? is your time the same as ours we have the same time with one of our fraind he is luel if i am not mistaken am asking you this becouse it's new for me most of the interviw expirance i read where appointed either 2 in the morning or 1:30 in the afternoon
If u don't know were to start with ur marriage authentication I think u should stary by going to the adminsitation that issued the marriage certificate , that is what I did with my birth certificate.
My interview is actually at 7.00am