• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2017 DV Winners Meet Here!

Hi
i have recived 2 nl letter on may 2017 intervew but r i creat an account at https://ais.usvisa-info.com/ for dhl servies and appoitment date but my case no. not active so my

1.MY qucation is that I cann't Scheduled my Appointment may interview?
2.I am a principal and 3 other beneficiaries so is that scheduled all my family or only me? pls tell me what can i do
sm1smom already answered this for you just 2 posts above.

ds260 sent may 9/16
2NL march 3
interview date April 4 addis abeba ethiopia 2:30 am
documents perpetration:
1)medical kidus yared hospital paid 1800 second round 500 for vaccine(2 photos ,passport copy & appointment letter)
2)police certificate behind immigration(2 photos ,passport copy& 2NL)
3)authentication process a) birth certeficat first kebele then kefle ketema
b) school certeficat 10 & 12 grade national exam 5kilo fetenawoch agency 9-12 grade transcript first at school if it is from(keflehager temehirt biro) university degree first at university after all the above documents need to be authenticated at MOFA in kasanchis.
4)DHL regestration one week before the interview.
document needed at the interview
1.passport(copy)
2.birth certificate(copy)
3.police certificat
4.medical
5.educational documents all that u have above grade9(copy)
6.work experience if there is any(copy)
7 .2ND
8. 1NL
the copys are one for each.
i was there around 6:45 am waited in line gave my documents then get inside to pay 330$ (7590 birr).after they gave me a blue paper to come back @12:30 in the after noon. i came back there were lots off people before me i waited in line then called to window 4 they take my finger print and ask me to wait until my name was called in another window i waited around an an hour after i was called to window 9
co: raise ur right hand and swear…..i did the same
co:are u working or learning………..
co:where did u attend university……..
co:what did u study there……..
co:whose ur sponsor …….
co:are u planing to get marry before u leave…………
congratulation after he give me a yellow peper and told me to pay before i leave the country so this was my interview experience hope it will help u since urs helped me so much.

ds260 sent may 9/16
2NL march 3
documents perpetration:
1)medical kidus yared hospital paid 1800 second round 500 for vaccine(2 photos ,passport copy & appointment letter)
b) school certeficat 10 & 12 grade national exam 5kilo fetenawoch agency 9-12 grade transcript first at school if it is from(keflehager temehirt biro) university degree first at university after all the above documents need to be authenticated at MOFA in kasanchis.
1.passport(copy)
3.police certificat
4.medical
7 .2ND
8. 1NL
i was there around 6:45 am waited in line gave my documents then get inside to pay 330$ (7590 birr).after they gave me a blue paper to come back @12:30 in the after noon. i came back there were lots off people before me i waited in line then called to window 4 they take my finger print and ask me to wait until my name was called in another window i waited around an an hour after i was called to window 9
congratulation after he give me a yellow peper and told me to pay before i leave the country so this was my interview experience hope it will help u since urs helped me so much.
Congrats !!! Thank you for sharing your interview experience!

ds260 sent may 9/16
2NL march 3
documents perpetration:
1.passport(copy)
3.police certificat
4.medical
7 .2ND
8. 1NL

Congrats on your approval and best of luck in the U.S.

ds260 sent may 9/16
2NL march 3
documents perpetration:
1.passport(copy)
3.police certificat
4.medical
7 .2ND
8. 1NL
Congrates beza, thanks for sharing ur experience and shall I say welcome to the forum .

ds260 sent may 9/16
2NL march 3
documents perpetration:
1.passport(copy)
3.police certificat
4.medical
7 .2ND
8. 1NL

Congratulations, and Thank you for sharing:
question: 1. Do you think authenticating high school transcript and higher education (university) certificates is necessary?
2. how long did it take you to finish your medical at St. Yared?

ds260 sent may 9/16
2NL march 3
documents perpetration:
1.passport(copy)
3.police certificat
4.medical
7 .2ND
8. 1NL

And one more please, did you register for DHL courier before your interview, if so please give us some highlight. it says your case is not ready when i try to register.
thanx

And one more please, did you register for DHL courier before your interview, if so please give us some highlight. it says your case is not ready when i try to register.
thanx
me too please some one tell as how to register to the dhl service

ds260 sent may 9/16
2NL march 3
documents perpetration:
1.passport(copy)
3.police certificat
4.medical
7 .2ND
8. 1NL

Congra..... what about affidavit of support ? did they ask u?

me too please tell us how register
Hello Leul,
When I tried to register, it also showed the message "The immigrant Visa case number provided is not ready to schedule an appointment". I sent an email to the CSRA support, they fixed it and today I am able to register.

Congratulations, and Thank you for sharing:
question: 1. Do you think authenticating high school transcript and higher education (university) certificates is necessary?
2. how long did it take you to finish your medical at St. Yared?
1)I don't think it's necessary I did it saying its better to be safe
2)it took me 15 days the first day they do the ex ray &laboratory after 15 days they give u a vaccine and physical check up and give u the result on the same day