• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2017 DV Winners Meet Here!

Dear mates,
i have got my 2nl. May interview, the best is yet to come.

April interview is also approaching fast. we are all hopeful to hear good news.

BTW i was in MoFA, today and i learnt there are many people who don't know about this forum and they are really missing

something great. i talked to two guys in few minutes time. i have told them to have a look at this and Mr Britsimon's blog.

cheers all

When exactelly is your appointement ?Time to prepare remember this is once in a life time opportunity Good luck!
Dear Friends,

2NLs for May interviews being sent! I just received it.
Case number 2017AF00026***. DS-260 submitted on May, unlocked two times and Last re-submission was on last week of October.

Thank you all!

Nisce! Good luck! When exactely is your interview day...
Dear mates,
i have got my 2nl. May interview, the best is yet to come.

April interview is also approaching fast. we are all hopeful to hear good news.

BTW i was in MoFA, today and i learnt there are many people who don't know about this forum and they are really missing

something great. i talked to two guys in few minutes time. i have told them to have a look at this and Mr Britsimon's blog.

cheers all

Dear Britsimon
this is a question for you.
I obtained two police certificates in Italy but I don't translate them. is it possible to translate in Ethiopia.
Thank You

Dear Britsimon
this is a question for you.
I obtained two police certificates in Italy but I don't translate them. is it possible to translate in Ethiopia.
Thank You

I am not @Britsimon, I'm however going to answer (just because I feel like).

Yes you can get those translated in Ethiopia as long as whoever is doing the translating prepares a signed certified statement saying they're fluent in both English and the foreign language the documents are being translated from. The certified statement should be attached to the translations.

I am not @Britsimon, I'm however going to answer (just because I feel like).

Yes you can get those translated in Ethiopia as long as whoever is doing the translating prepares a signed certified statement saying they're fluent in both English and the foreign language the documents are being translated from. The certified statement should be attached to the translations.
Thank You sir

Hi
A new user account was created and activated on the U.S. Department of State Visa Appointment and Information system.

You can access your account at https://ais.usvisa-info.com/

Your unique user account identification number is ----123456-----. This number can be used to access account information through our automated phone service.

Best regards,
The CSRA Visa Appointment and Information Service Team

1.MY qucation is that I cann't Scheduled my Appointment may interview?
2.I am a principal and 3 other beneficiaries so is that scheduled all my family or only me? pls tell me what can i do

Hi
A new user account was created and activated on the U.S. Department of State Visa Appointment and Information system.

Your unique user account identification number is ----123456-----. This number can be used to access account information through our automated phone service.

Best regards,

2.I am a principal and 3 other beneficiaries so is that scheduled all my family or only me? pls tell me what can i do

1. You don't schedule your own interview, KCC does that for you.
2. Your appointment covers your derivatives too.

Hi

Best regards,

If u can't schedule ur appointment(dhl service) just go to the internet cafes around kasanches or us embassy it cost 150-200br.

Hi
i have recived 2 nl letter on may 2017 intervew but r i creat an account at https://ais.usvisa-info.com/ for dhl servies and appoitment date but my case no. not active so my