• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2017 DV Winners Meet Here!

hi guys is there any one who knows the time for the last VB? am still waiting for the 2NL please tell me what you know

The last VB applicable to DV 2017 will be released in July. Actually the August VB will also be applicable, but it's simply going to repeat the numbers already listed on the July VB, it rarely changes.

If there is no vaccine fee I stand to be corrected.
Btw Are u interviewed or waiting?

If The vaccination isn't something Compulsory; then no prob.i was just worried that the doctors didn't vaccinate me.

I Am Waiting to Be Interviewed with an Appointment Next Week(March 14). AF18***

If The vaccination isn't something Compulsory; then no prob.i was just worried that the doctors didn't vaccinate me.

I Am Waiting to Be Interviewed with an Appointment Next Week(March 14). AF18***
Good luck man I will be praying 4 u.
Do they give the medical result to u or send it directly to the emmbasy?

The last VB applicable to DV 2017 will be released in July. Actually the August VB will also be applicable, but it's simply going to repeat the numbers already listed on the July VB, it rarely changes.
Thank you for your responed! if the 2NL is send where can i see that? is only on there website or also they can sent by email

Good luck man I will be praying 4 u.
Do they give the medical result to u or send it directly to the emmbasy?

Thanks Bro!! Good Luck To You Too.The Medical result was given to Me In A Sealed Envelope. They Told Me Not To Open It And Directly Give It To The Embassy Staff.

Dears,
you did just the right thing

you did just the right thing, nothing to worry about. and make sure you get him a passport too ..

if I may ask, when did your brother submit his form? and did he unlock it?
im asking because my CN is 9*** but havn't received the 2nl...
you did just the right thing

you did just the right thing, nothing to worry about. and make sure you get him a passport too ..

if I may ask, when did your brother submit his form? and did he unlock it?
im asking because my CN is 9*** but havn't received the 2nl...

Dears,
As I told u earlier, I & my bro have won DV 2017 & my bro's interview date was today Mar 06 & everything was successful thanks to God.
Z questions asked were very simple like what is ur educational status, where do u study, r u married,do u've children...? Like this. He is appointed for Mar.14 to take z visa.

I hope we'll b z same to him.
C u in good news guys!!!

Dears,

Dears,
As I told u earlier, I & my bro have won DV 2017 & my bro's interview date was today Mar 06 & everything was successful thanks to God.
Z questions asked were very simple like what is ur educational status, where do u study, r u married,do u've children...? Like this. He is appointed for Mar.14 to take z visa.

C u in good news guys!!!

Congratulation To You Brother And All The Best To You Too.I Just Wanted To Ask You If You Can Write A Full Interview Experience About Your Brother As I Am Scheduled for A March 14 Interview,

Congratulation To You Brother And All The Best To You Too.I Just Wanted To Ask You If You Can Write A Full Interview Experience About Your Brother As I Am Scheduled for A March 14 Interview,
If u haven't you should check britsimon site there are plenty interview exprencies from Addis ababa

Dears,

Dears,

C u in good news guys!!!
Congrates to ur bro and I hope the same to you too.

Awesome!! the first successful member of this forem congratulations and good luck with your relocation
Dears,

Dears,

C u in good news guys!!!