• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2017 DV Winners Meet Here!

Yes, I was 16*** vethisry close to 17000.
Ohh yes you guyes were amazing what about your friend ROLEX123 did you seen each others how is life in USA are you still working at the hospital, and what about your first car hundi 2000 elentrao_O most pepole disapear from this form but you did not just to help people that is briliant and my respect GOD bless you

Last edited:
Ohh yes you guyes were amazing what about your friend ROLEX123 did you seen each others how is life in USA are you still working at the hospital, and what about your first car hundi 2000 elentrao_O most pepole disapear from this form but you did not just to help people that is briliant and my respect GOD bless you
Lol!

I Called Rolex one time, we never see eachother may be soon.

My Hyundai is gone ,changed by BMW 528 2014 model, life is good!! Hahaha

Yes still working in the hospital emergency room quiet busy but lovable coworkers and suprvisers.

Bless you too!!

dear ethio2017 how have you been, well this year not that I heard of though we have active members that their case number is current and hopefully we will hear from them sooner than later what about you,what's your case number?
Hi arsem
Have u heard any specific interview experiences from Ethiopia?

HI,EVERY ONE HAPPY MARRY X-MASS
I HAVE ONE QUESTION?
IS THERE ANY ONE
A CASE NO. BETWEEN 2017 AF 20,000-25,000 ONLY FROM ETHIOPIA.

Yes, they want to make sure the person is not infectious anymore, they will have repeat x-ray, skin test, sputum exam.... If confirmed infective it must be treated before visa approval.

thanks Zgreat, it's so amazing to see you back being active on this thread just to help us, you know... thanks a lot brother

so you said "if confirmed infectious" while latent TB is not, well, at least for the time being. im not trying to talk about how lantent TB is not infective, because I know that you know it very well.. and last time I heard that about 2/3 of the population in east africa have that, so there's a good chance some of us might have got infected, so why insisting on having medication done for a non-infectious TB when they know the process expires in a short period of time?? and correct me if Im not getting this right, but I think the treatment takes about 8 months or something which is even longer than the treatment for active TB itself...

so are you sure they insist on clearing medication for latent TB infection? have you seen or heard of a case like this here in the embassy?

thanks Zgreat, it's so amazing to see you back being active on this thread just to help us, you know... thanks a lot brother

so you said "if confirmed infectious" while latent TB is not, well, at least for the time being. im not trying to talk about how lantent TB is not infective, because I know that you know it very well.. and last time I heard that about 2/3 of the population in east africa have that, so there's a good chance some of us might have got infected, so why insisting on having medication done for a non-infectious TB when they know the process expires in a short period of time?? and correct me if Im not getting this right, but I think the treatment takes about 8 months or something which is even longer than the treatment for active TB itself...

so are you sure they insist on clearing medication for latent TB infection? have you seen or heard of a case like this here in the embassy?

Unfortunately the time sensitive nature of DV does not overrule other aspects of immigration law. This is why some people remain on AP beyond the end of the FY. And I believe there have been people who've missed DV because of TB treatment. I believe the point is that latent TB can become proper, infectious TB if not treated, however I am not an expert on this. But it's undeniable TB is on the list of diseases that you cannot have if you want an immigrant visa.

Once deemed infectious they want you to finish the DOT (direct observed therapy) session which is about two months,then they will repeat tests and if no more infectious you will get a visa and you will complete the treatment in USA, I hope it make sense now.

dear fikerwa well come back, I think we can't be sure specific case for country within a region may be britsiomon will help us on this if there is any method to know that

Also we can't be sure to say the number of the next VB but you can find historical VB specific to Ethiopia on previous page thanks to MOM!
Hi AYub Senai, i want to know how many cases are between them???? and what will be the next VB????

Dear members

Greetings!!

this is to inform you that you are doing great keep it up and let us excange information and just to pre alert you on DOC preparationare are you all authenticate your documents?

Once deemed infectious they want you to finish the DOT (direct observed therapy) session which is about two months,then they will repeat tests and if no more infectious you will get a visa and you will complete the treatment in USA, I hope it make sense now.

that sounds more fair than what I thought... i've never had TB anyway, I

was just being curious.. and now you made it clear..
thanks a lot brother, keep doing safe and keep up your presence here because there's a lot of us here relying upon hearing your experiences

not that I heard of ,though we have active members that there number is already current hopefully we will hear from them soon, by the way did you authenticate your documents?
I haven't started any authentication. I am waiting for 2nl before I start preparing any documents

I did all the authentication for my high school certificates and my birth cert. in the last summer thinking that my interview would not be any longer than December as my C.N is low... ..