• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2015 DV Winners Meet Here!

Dear SusieQQQ I am Dv2016 winner from Ethiopia and i have one question i.e am qualified by education(10+3) ,but is that mandatory to provide work experience if I include in ds260 form when fillout it?

The DS260 should be answered fully no matter how you qualify. But you surely have submitted it already?

actually am current for april interview. I prepared all ma documentes except work experienc which included in DS260. If that is mandatory i will try to provide at the time of interview

actually am current for april interview. I prepared all ma documentes except work experienc which included in DS260. If that is mandatory i will try to provide at the time of interview

Oh, I misunderstood your question originally. No you don't need to provide it in the interview if your school qualifications meet the requirement.

Dear SusieQQQ I am Dv2016 winner from Ethiopia and i have one question i.e am qualified by education(10+3) ,but is that mandatory to provide work experience if I include in ds260 form when fillout it?

No, but it is worth taking a little bit of proof of your current job.

That means no problem? if I provide or not .

You don't need to show it to qualify for the visa just on eligibility requirements.

However there is also the public charge concern, so if you can show that you have a profession that you work at and can reasonably expect to find work in the US it may help your case. In this case bring it but don't hand it in unless the CO asks a question about what you plan to do, etc. (Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't, proof is not technically required but as above, better to be over-prepared.)

Hi all dears
me and my husband from Ethiopia married 3 years back by religion and we have one child:- my question is
1. Is religion marriage certificate accepted by the embassy ?
2. actually, we can change this marriage certificate by legal one. but the issue date of the certificate can be now. is the embassy may accept it?
we are confused to choose.
thank you for your response

Hi dears, after successful interview
  1. what documents will I will take from DHL service , only the passport with visa or any other documents may take?
  2. what about the medical document?
Thank you very much for your response!!

Miss this forum big time!
still i am really really want to thank our moderators @Sm1smom mom ,@Britsimon , @SusieQQQ your back in a days vital infos which help me to live american dreams earning 96,000usd/year (48/hr) more than a year.(I am now full time employee as an IT expert in USAA home office San Antonio )
Thanks all,

Fall in love with USA.. USA .. USA...
Omg! I was wondering where to find you @rolex, glad life is going well in the US for you, enjoy and take care!

Omg! I was wondering where to find you @rolex, glad life is going well in the US for you, enjoy and take care!
omg , @ZGREAT , glad you keep on posting on the forum, you were the best, how is it going ? i remember you start up was perfect , i am sure still the same, please keep in-touch , will inbox you my number.

omg , @ZGREAT , glad you keep on posting on the forum, you were the best, how is it going ? i remember you start up was perfect , i am sure still the same, please keep in-touch , will inbox you my number.
Would love to talk to you, all is well, am working in one of the biggest hospitals in Manhattan. LIFE IS GOOD!