• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2015 DV Winners Meet Here!

for. your. experience. can. any. one. tell us

the. date. of. medical. check up
the. date. of. interview
the. date. visa pick up (passport)
the. date. that. your. visa. expires. ?????????

the. date. of. interview

Is something wrong with your keyboard? Why the period after every word?

the. date. of. interview
What is your question exactly?? Most of the information you requested are available on everybody's signature. For visa expiry date, mine fore example is exactly six months from the date visa is issued.

Is. There's Corelation Between. The Day You take The Medical examination and Visa Expiration date (i Mean if u perform early does it Mean your Visa will Expire Less Than 6 monthy)

I need to compare flight cost, can anyone helps me where the Qatar & Emirates thickets office or there phone....

I need to compare flight cost, can anyone helps me where the Qatar & Emirates thickets office or there phone....
Emirates is in Bole Denbel City Center (2nd floor through the gate in the parking side - not the main gate). My advise is you don't have to tour the city to find their offices. Simply open their website, go to booking and put your itinerary to get the quotation. Good Luck.

but one country out shouldnt decrease the no. In fact i have been following britsimon post and case no. prediction and he stated some 3 mth ago that the new ds260 wll be the possible cause of slow case no. progression not nigeria out as the cause

but one country out shouldnt decrease the no. In fact i have been following britsimon post and case no. prediction and he stated some 3 mth ago that the new ds260 wll be the possible cause of slow case no. progression not nigeria out as the cause

He said long ago that Nigeria falling out would lead to lower numbers, although sadly he was too optimistic (expected that 64xxx would be "equivalent" to 81xxx without Nigeria) - http://britsimonsays.com/nigeria-dv2015-case-number-reduction/

Guys I have a problem on paying the Green card fee. My friend tried to pay for me and my wife after I created an account on USCIS and gave them the password and login information. He accessed my profile and start the payment. He could be able to pay my fee and he is telling me that when he tried to pay my wife's fee it says that the A-number or DOS is not correct. I thought that at the beginning he should add my wife as a beneficiary and pay the two fees together. Now I don't know what we should do. He (my friend) called the USCIS office and they told him he should be able to pay for her separately. However, he couldn't be able to pay it, still it says wrong A-numebr/DOS. Even we tried to create an account for her alone, the same problem. So what could I do to pay it. Could you please form member suggest some ideas/someone who had the same problem? Especially @Britsimon, @SusieQQQ, @Sm1smom, @MB1xxx, @rolex123 and @ZGREAT. I hope you will be able to give me some ideas as usual. Thank you!!!