• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All dv winners with EU CN 3x,xxx to 39,999 it's our time will we make it?

Ok things go wrong now.
I phoned and they told me that the application failed. :(
They say I'm going to receive a letter by the 8th of November to give or expect some informations :(
When I told her "but I'm going to have my green card later but I will have it" she always answer "you're going to revive a letter the 8th of November":(

I think there is a big problem and I don't know why :(

I need your advice now please :(

Ok things go wrong now.
They say I'm going to receive a letter by the 8th of November to give or expect some informations :(
When I told her "but I'm going to have my green card later but I will have it" she always answer "you're going to revive a letter the 8th of November":(

Grandma,
I think its just some missing infos they need! I dont see any problem....
Just print that proof of payment in the uscis, the one that has you name on, and forward it to the them.
In anycase, lets see what the letter says...
Dont you worry grandma :)

Ok things go wrong now.

Yeah like Vladdy says, don't worry - I think there is some miscommunication - you speak French and they speak "incompetent".

Last edited:
No, I don't think the application failed - like me I think it is just the card production that failed. So they are putting a new one in production. If you check the Uscis case tracker with your IOE receipt number, what does it say?

Guys,,,I am glad that the thread is still alive…I am having this rather unexpected situation and i hope some of you can help. I am having a mother job interview in the states , but oddly enough the interview has to be held in Russian taped and reviewed in Moscow….so if any of you Russian speaking cohortians have some good links to examples of Russian language job interviews…I do speak russian, but not as first language and i have never held a job interview in russian……my CV is also in English…aaaaaaa……so any assistance would be greatly appreciated….

Move to America and speak Russian,,,what is the world coming to?

No, I don't think the application failed - like me I think it is just the card production that failed. So they are putting a new one in production. If you check the Uscis case tracker with your IOE receipt number, what does it say?

It says always the same thing since the 25 of September :"optimized"
No updated since the 25th of September.
Suzie did you receive a letter??

Guys,,,I am glad that the thread is still alive…I am having this rather unexpected situation and i hope some of you can help. I am having a mother job interview in the states , but oddly enough the interview has to be held in Russian taped and reviewed in Moscow….so if any of you Russian speaking cohortians have some good links to examples of Russian language job interviews…I do speak russian, but not as first language and i have never held a job interview in russian……my CV is also in English…aaaaaaa……so any assistance would be greatly appreciated….

Sorry eucn. I can't help you! I only talk French :(

Well,
I recommend you sloner or raevsky!
Good luck

What interview? Where to?:)

That's the ELIS account -. Using your IOE receipt number from ELIS, check here: https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard/CaseStatus.do
And see what it says? This is the site that will tell you when your card was ordered, went into production, handed to USPS etc

Suzie, this page says exactly the same that the other one.
Card production has began on 25th of September. Please wait 30 days.
We are 30 days after now and nothing
The woman on the phone can see on the screen that the application failed (I don't know which application exactly)
She phoned an other service and they say that I'm going to receive a letter around the 8th of November. :(
Did you receive a letter Suzie?

Suzie, this page says exactly the same that the other one.
Card production has began on 25th of September. Please wait 30 days.
We are 30 days after now and nothing
The woman on the phone can see on the screen that the application failed (I don't know which application exactly)
She phoned an other service and they say that I'm going to receive a letter around the 8th of November. :(
Did you receive a letter Suzie?

No, I didn't receive a letter, but I did receive a new card.

:( that's why I think something is wrong :(
But can they decide to not give me the green card???? It would be a catastrophe!!! All the family want to stay here now!!!

What you're facing is a technical issue which will soon be resolved. You're already a LPR, you became one on the day you arrived, so it's not like they've changed their mind about giving you the GC :)

I'm still a bit confused with regards to the vaccinations. We did not get the flu shots during our medical inspection in July since it was not the season. We plan to enter in December. Do we have to get the shots before we immigrate ?

It looks like it is an international company you are applying to. So, there should not really be any difference, except it will be in Russian. One thing (in my opinion) is that people would speak a little more modestly about their skills/achievements. For example, in the US you'd say you have extraordinary interpersonal skills, in Russia you'd describe the same skills as solid interpersonal skills. But it's no big deal really.
I do not know what industry you are trying to get into, but I know that there are some industry specific russian forums out there.