• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All dv winners with EU CN 3x,xxx to 39,999 it's our time will we make it?

For my vlady, sir simon, euro, eucn, Levi, franko, sloner, Susie, mom, Sputnik and my friend Rafik

I'm so happy to have known all of you!
You're a real family. Always here for help everyone.
I would have wanted to know all of you in real life. I'm sure you are wonderful personn.

I will never forget this part of my life.
This looong wait WITH YOU

Thank you from my real hart
I wish all the best and yes, I wold love to meet also our forum friend in the real life. Maybe we will have a chance. Happy new life in chicago. My regards to you and your family.

Good luck eucn!!!!
And please listen to what persons here say. They care of you. :)

Simon I'm sure it will be ok for you because YOU ARE SIR SIMON!!! :D

And my vlady. You are from this thread. I can't imagine you on an other thread. An I hope it's not the case! :eek:
We dv selectees with high cn, became a solid family, no matter the regions or the borders.
So I feel to belong here too.
Although I'm a pure african :)

Hi guys
I realised that I didn't talk to you about my interview on Paris. And I don't know if it's in this thread that I have to write it. Please simon feel free to move it if you want.

At first: the woman who pick up and check all documents said that there is a problem because the kcc told her than we didn't provide the form for our 3d child!!!!!!! We explain that of course we have done it. Fortunately we had copies of what we send. She accept to take it.
But when she arrived to my 2d child form's she said "oh you were right! The kcc stapled 2 children together! :confused:

They didn't ask for affidavit or any proof of money saved. We prepared them but she said she didn't need

For the interview with the CO at first she called my little girl and she ask her witch sister is the oldest
Before to talk to adults she ask this sort of question to each of my other children.
After she ask my husband (the winner) to explain what was his higher diploma
Explain what is his job
And what is the most difficult in his job
He was thinking to answer so she said "for example for me it's to talk in French !"
And for joking he answered "and me it's the English "
Why he wants to go to live in USA

She was really nice. We have laugh a lot. Especially when she realised that we have twins
I can't write you that because it's in french and you won't understand the problem
But when she said the word "twin" in French she made a little mistake but and I heard "mare" so I said " no it's for horses!" And my family look at me with big eyes :eek: Because I didn't well understand. But the co and me we had a big laughter!!!!:D

All Persons have been very nice with us from security Guards to CO and make a lot of compliments of my big family :)

That's it! I am not sure it will help! :D

Hi guys
I realised that I didn't talk to you about my interview on Paris. And I don't know if it's in this thread that I have to write it. Please simon feel free to move it if you want.

At first: the woman who pick up and check all documents said that there is a problem because the kcc told her than we didn't provide the form for our 3d child!!!!!!! We explain that of course we have done it. Fortunately we had copies of what we send. She accept to take it.
But when she arrived to my 2d child form's she said "oh you were right! The kcc stapled 2 children together! :confused:

They didn't ask for affidavit or any proof of money saved. We prepared them but she said she didn't need

For the interview with the CO at first she called my little girl and she ask her witch sister is the oldest
Before to talk to adults she ask this sort of question to each of my other children.
Explain what is his job
He was thinking to answer so she said "for example for me it's to talk in French !"

She was really nice. We have laugh a lot. Especially when she realised that we have twins
I can't write you that because it's in french and you won't understand the problem
But when she said the word "twin" in French she made a little mistake but and I heard "mare" so I said " no it's for horses!" And my family look at me with big eyes :eek: Because I didn't well understand. But the co and me we had a big laughter!!!!:D

All Persons have been very nice with us from security Guards to CO and make a lot of compliments of my big family :)

See we told you it would be fine :)

It's interesting they had your children in the interview. For us, the kids had to go sit down and only the adults were interviewed.

Hi guys

Explain what is his job

Toutes mes félicitations,

Wish u all the best in ur new life.

See we told you it would be fine :)

It's interesting they had your children in the interview. For us, the kids had to go sit down and only the adults were interviewed.
Do children of less than 1 year old need to be at the interview and pay fees in full?

Ohhhh my friend rafik. I'm so sad for you. :(
I didn't write you to explain that I obtained my visas because I thought it was really cruel.
"The French old woman who is Frightened That they cancell (sic) her interview" - Chicago2014, they can't do that any longer - would you like to update? Cheers.

I
"The French old woman who is Frightened That they cancell (sic) her interview" - Chicago2014, they can't do that any longer - would you like to update? Cheers.

I thought I has done it already :confused:
I'm going to try again.
Why did you say "sic" ? I've made an English mistake???:(

I

I thought I has done it already :confused:
I'm going to try again.
Why did you say "sic" ? I've made an English mistake???:(

Hey Chicago.

"Sic" comes from Latin and is used a lot when people quote others. It means that Euro quoted you word by word. Also in this case it indicates error that he wants to point out something not accurate which is your interview being canceled :)

In 1999 I had to read about it because of a song title "(sic!)" and it stuck with me :)

Last edited:
Tank You franko for this interesting explanation! Because in France we only use it when someone make a mistake in orthography or in speaking
So I've learnt something today :)

I disagree with Susie. :)

Pointing out a spelling mistake of someone whose English is not their first language would be rude in my opinion. And I found Euro to be far, far, far from being rude in his posts...ever :)