• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All dv winners with EU CN 3x,xxx to 39,999 it's our time will we make it?

Very little hope at this point. I am thinking there might be a small adjustment for OC and SA and possibly EU - but it wouldn't be such a large jump to get to 46k. Sorry....

I agree. We never expected much more than low 40ies. Except sloner who build his theory around hus own cn becoming current, it would seem.

Vladdy and Chicago we are on the final stretch here. Don't worry ! "We've made a great effort so far".

Frank(y) the Tank says:

"We can't have anyone freak out out there, okay? We've got to keep our composure! We've come too far. There's too much to lose! We've got to just keep our composure!" :D:D:D:D:D:D

Vladdy and Chicago we are on the final stretch here. Don't worry ! "We've made a great effort so far".

Frank(y) the Tank says:

"We can't have anyone freak out out there, okay? We've got to keep our composure! We've come too far. There's too much to lose! We've got to just keep our composure!" :D:D:D:D:D:D

we are the survivers team :)
And hell yeahhh we will make guys !
Hoooooraaaa :D

ooookkkk...., (hopefully) in the final stretch now: flying back to Europe on Saturday, followed by medicals on Monday 07/28 and interview shortly thereafter, then follows waiting for visas to be issued on Friday, 08/01, returning to the US on Tuesday, 08/12 - will keep you posted how things will develop... Best to each and everyone in our cohort!!! EURO2014 (EU37xxx)

ooookkkk...., (hopefully) in the final stretch now: flying back to Europe on Saturday, followed by medicals on Monday 07/28 and interview shortly thereafter, then follows waiting for visas to be issued on Friday, 08/01, returning to the US on Tuesday, 08/12 - will keep you posted how things will develop... Best to each and everyone in our cohort!!! EURO2014 (EU37xxx)

Good luck to you!

Yeah I am starting to get a little nervous. You will have your GC before mine!
I am sure things will work out for you, yet surely the waiting must be nerve racking, no doubt. Due to our higher number, we carefully considered our options last year and finally decided to go with CP - not an easy undertaking as it will involve shipping the family back to the old country over an extended period of time, just before back-to-school. Yet, at this stage it truly is "whatever it takes", I guess. As promised, I will provide an update to the group towards the end of next week.

Last edited: