after I-140

setu

Registered Users (C)
do they send any actual card after I-140 approval. ? my I-140 was approved last month. i recieved the letter stating that it is approved but nothing more than that. anybody who had their I-140 approved plz. reply. thanks

setu said:
do they send any actual card after I-140 approval. ? my I-140 was approved last month. i recieved the letter stating that it is approved but nothing more than that. anybody who had their I-140 approved plz. reply. thanks

You don't get anything other than an approval letter.

NN

setu said:
Setu,

Did you receive the I140 approval notice? or your lawyer? I think gnerally imm. lwayer will get the approval notice.

If I'm wrong, pl. correct me.

Regards
Gcseekr2005

actually i got it. i don't know if my lawyer got any or not. but me and my lawyer both got the FP letters.
gcseeker2005 said:
Setu,

Did you receive the I140 approval notice? or your lawyer? I think gnerally imm. lwayer will get the approval notice.

Regards
Gcseekr2005

Setu,

how long it took for receiving your FP notice. When you have received the FP notice what was the date on Last update to your file on USCIS web site?

What was the time gap between FP notice received date to the actual FP appointment date. Can you update the I140 & I485 RD, AD LUD etc.

with thanks
GS2005

actually the FP notice for I-140 was very quick. they hardly gave me day or tow make my travel plans. i recived letter in mail from my lawyer abd also from USCIS on monday and i had FP on that same week friday.
what is RD, AD LUD??
hope that helps.
gcseeker2005 said:
Setu,

how long it took for receiving your FP notice. When you have received the FP notice what was the date on Last update to your file on USCIS web site?

What was the time gap between FP notice received date to the actual FP appointment date. Can you update the I140 & I485 RD, AD LUD etc.

with thanks
GS2005

;) Setu,

thanks for your info. Did you apply for I485 or not, if you have not applied for I485 you will not receive Finger Print notice.

RD - Receipt date
AD - approval date for your I140 or I485
LUD - Last modified date on your file

I hope you can provide this info.

With Regards
GS2005

setu said:
actually the FP notice for I-140 was very quick. they hardly gave me day or tow make my travel plans. i recived letter in mail from my lawyer abd also from USCIS on monday and i had FP on that same week friday.
what is RD, AD LUD??
hope that helps.

ok here is what happened. yes u r right . the lawyer gets the letter. when i got the notice in E-mail about approval ...........i got busy with fingerprinting (plus other things at work) and i forgot all about the approval notice for 140. now after 2 months when i called my lawyer he told me has it :mad: . he had his own issues at work so he was not communicating with me for sometime. sorr for confusion. have u applied through lawyer??
QUOTE=gcseeker2005]Setu,

Regards
Gcseekr2005[/QUOTE]

I had done concurrent filing on nov. 2004.
RD 18th nov.2004 (for all applications)
EAD mid jan 2005
AP ........same time around with EAD.
AD for 140 9th may
FP .....20th may 2005
rfe june 20th.
waiting to send RFE . still haven't recieved the letter so i don't know what they want.
and I-485...?????????????????????? only god knows.
gcseeker2005 said:
;) Setu,

thanks for your info. Did you apply for I485 or not, if you have not applied for I485 you will not receive Finger Print notice.

RD - Receipt date
AD - approval date for your I140 or I485
LUD - Last modified date on your file

I hope you can provide this info.

With Regards
GS2005