• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Affidavit of Support filled by a divorced wife

levi2al

Hi my friends.
I just had my I-134 filled form from a friend of mine. She actually is divorced from her husband.
The question is: Do CO request a divorce certificate attached to the Affidavit of Support form?

Hi my friends.
I just had my I-134 filled form from a friend of mine. She actually is divorced from her husband.
The question is: Do CO request a divorce certificate attached to the Affidavit of Support form?

No, not required.

hi every body
i had interview yesterday they asked me affidavit of support , do they need the original forms or a copy of them is enough?
thank you in advance

hi every body
i had interview yesterday they asked me affidavit of support , do they need the original forms or a copy of them is enough?
thank you in advance
Just copies !
Tell your sponsor to email it for you, and just print it out.

According to previous posts, he processed in Riyadh.

Sudanbye, they may be picky about the wet signature - meaning you need the originals. Plus you will need tax records for the sponsor also. Did you not

According to previous posts, he processed in Riyadh.

Sudanbye, they may be picky about the wet signature - meaning you need the originals. Plus you will need tax records for the sponsor also. Did you not
Yes, Simon is right. Read below:

EVIDENCE OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT BY U.S. SPONSOR:
a) A signed Form I-134 - original Affidavit of Support (not photocopy, or by email). Note: Item no. 11 of the form must be filled as: “I intend to make specific contributions…”
b) A photocopy of the sponsor’s U.S. passport or legal permanent resident card,
c) A recently issued job letter, that includes information on length of employment and salary,
d) Tax returns of the last year (Form 1040), or an Internal Revenue Service (IRS) tax return transcript (even if the sponsor filed electronically). To request IRS-generated transcripts or copies of a tax return, please visit the IRS website. This document must be less than 12 months old when presented on the interview date.
e) Most recent tax year W-2s for all jobs held,
f) If the sponsor is married, his or her spouse should also present a new signed Form I-134, accompanied by a photocopy of the U.S. passport or legal permanent resident card of the spouse of sponsor.