• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Affadavit of Support Forms - How Many Req?

stuart

Registered Users (C)
I and my wife will be having visa interview with me being the principal applicant,

My wifes parents will complete the Affadavit of Support form i-134 for us.

Q - How many forms do they need to complete for us? Is it just 1 form to cover both of us as it says on the form that the sponsor is swore to support all persons named on the form, yet on the instructions of the form it says separate forms need to be completed for each person.

Can some in similar position advise please

is an employment letter enough for AOS?

i've just sent my AOS package to the Chicago Lockbox a few days ago. my number is 2007EU0000900*
i'm the principal applicant. i have a F2 visa.
we were waiting for an Affidavit of Support from a friend here in US but it took so long so we decided to sent our package before it is late. we had a job offer for my husband from a store stating that he's gonna be paid $8.5 per hour. according to our research, this amount is over the %125 poor level.

do you think we will have a problem not sending the Affidavit of Support form with our package? somewhere in this forum it says we can send either an employment letter, an affidavit of support or our own money supply.

we're gonna take the Affidavit of support with us to the interview.
i just can't be sure whether they're gonna decide that we have enough support in the interview or before the interview/

i really appreciate any kind of information, thanks so much in advance.