• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Administrative Processing after CP interview

sohel07

Registered Users (C)
Case No: 2007ASxxx Winner : My wife
My Current status : studing in UK for 4 years.
Interview : 10/01/07
Blue paper given : 10/01/07 needs few more documents
Sumitting Documents : 14/01/07 and told me to come next day
On 15/01/07 given White paper stated that our immigrant visa was successful and our visa has been conditionally approved...................... but has to wait for Administrative processing... and they will call us by phone.

Does anyone know how long it will take to get phone call?

Atlast i got my visa last month(March).

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Sohel,

Could you please advice me what kind of papers you have already submit and what kind of paper they want from you.. why they demand admin process.

İ am really afraid of this perhapes there is any check while my interview will be in last time of dv07 section.

shakil

some people waited for as long as 8 months for the admin check to be over, and unfortunately for some it was too late - after Sept 30. You should contact the embassy on a regular basis (every couple of weeks) to inquire about progress.

Dear J&G

Dear Sohel,

Could you please advice me what kind of papers you have already submit and what kind of paper they want from you.. why they demand admin process.

İ am really afraid of this perhapes there is any check while my interview will be in last time of dv07 section.

shakil

my wife is DV winner so immigration officer gave her most priority. She has done her graduation from University. Documents were submitted :

2nd Letter from KCC
Passport with two(2) photos recent[ passport validity should be not less than 6 months]
Birth Certificate
Police Clearence Certificate from Bangladesh and UK(lived more than 6 months)
All educational original certificate[ with marksheet]
Admit card( University Exam)
Registration Card(University)
Medical Report
Marriage Certificate Original and Notary

Besides those we have taken Evidence of supports documents but they didnt ask about this.

hope it will help you. You can e-mail to me(sohel.ahmed@ntlworld.com) to findout more about CP(consular processing) interview.

some people waited for as long as 8 months for the admin check to be over, and unfortunately for some it was too late - after Sept 30. You should contact the embassy on a regular basis (every couple of weeks) to inquire about progress.

Too bad no way to expedite this process. Hopefully just 1-2 more months for my g/f.

she didn't get it yet? yikes.

you may want to think about K-1 visa.

Yeah, well I'm going to wait until it's definite that she didn't get the visa but I'm sure by May everything will be fine. Pretty confident.

Any tips? :)

Yeah, I would like to avoid the K-1 due to the amount of time more that it will take! :(

Fly from Different Country

Can i fly from UK to US ,if i get entry permit at Bangladesh- US consular office?

Received Entry Clearence from UK instead of Bangladesh

Hi

I have done all of my DV2007 process and now waiting on "Administrative Processing". My native country is Bangladesh and i processed everything overther. Now is it possibe can i get entry Clearence from UK(US Consular Office) instead of Bangladesh? Because currently i am living in UK(studing).

did you have your interview yet? if your file has been sent to UK, it's sort of too late to change the consular post, even though it's possible.

LucyMO

did you have your interview yet? if your file has been sent to UK, it's sort of too late to change the consular post, even though it's possible.

yes i have done my interview at Bangladesh. But i would like to receive visa from UK? is it possible?

Contact No for findout Case Status

Anyone has got any idea about phone no/contact no where i can findout my case status[DV]?

Hi

I have a similar case,I live in Albania.I have my interviw in 20 december & now I'm in addministrativ proccesing.The embacy call me yaesterday & I have a meeting tomorrow,but I am so confuse because i dont know if they give me a visa or no?
I wish yes for you & for me,tell me about you.