Adjustment of status interview ended with " no final decision"!!! Please help neeeded!

Estoy muy Feliz!!!!!!!!!

Si, We made it!!!!!!!!!!

Gracias to everyone here I am so happy this first part is over. The "green card" got to my mail box this afternoon around 3:40 pm eastertime yes!!. The best for all of you that still in the way don't discourage because you will get it. My experience is that at many or some points in the process I thought I will never going to get through YES it was possible...
Guys if I made it, believe me that you can make it as well!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to all of you in the process and Congrats Jas_79 for your approval today, Gargarin you are next get ready you will be Fine, all September 2008 filers up!!. Lia hang in there the least expected day you will shine.

I love you all.

Ilovethe80’s,Hey! KSP9, Gconyi, Trawal, Job2367, hlesmana, Gagarin, Lia, BlueSky Jas_79 Keep up the good work TripleCitezen
Encouraging!
Johnideal, astra1234 Oshkosh for your good news I received my welcome letter last monday april 6th and then 7 days letter this monday 13th April 2009 I got it You should be able to get it within seven week as well.

Guys I am so happy! and for those in the process once again Keep it up guys you all will be fine...

Congrat's, co.ador! I also received an e-mail today stating "card production ordered". Things will work out for others as well, just be patient and keep your minds preoccupied with something positive: walk, read, exercise!

No, there is no difference in age, religion, place of birth, race. we were directly with the adjudication people and it seems that the person had the authority to decide on the case, not to need a supervisor.

The only thing according to their procedures suspicisious is that in the USPS database there are several other people who have lived here from out nationality and have not changed their address. The other thing is that my husband had ( and it turned out he had to anul but he did not know) a petition for fiance. she never came, it did not work out, she thought she might not like the States. I do not know what to think now. I feel helpless. I have my husband and my whole family here.

Yes, he took some documents, but that was in the beginning, and we went through all the "yes" and " no " questions.

I will let you know on how it goes.

Congrats Oshkosh your green card is on the way!!!

Congratulations!

Astra what documents he took?

I think you are good it just take time.

I was stressing myself over it but now we are good...

Read the stories in this forum the not decision forum!!!

it is good for courage!

You are good

Congratulations to all for whom the ordeal is over and thanks co.ador and ilovethe80s for the encouragement.

The officer took lease, bank statements, employers letters.

Congratulations to all for whom the ordeal is over and thanks co.ador and ilovethe80s for the encouragement.

The officer took lease, bank statements, employers letters.

Don't worry, things will work out for you. The fact that he/she took all of those documents is a very good sign for you. If you read back all the posts in this thread, you will realize that most of us here have had some similar experiences. In my case I've been told to be approved and then I have not heard from them for over a month and then all of a sudden I get Welcome Notice on I 485, Approval notice of I 130 and e-mail on "Card production ordered", all within two days. I know it sounds difficult right now, but try to relax the best you can, I've been in the same situation and support from co.ador, Ilovethe80s and others really helped put my mind at ease during this difficult period of a long wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you shrimpy

Astra all it seems like to be very difficut but it is not like that, if they took something from you to file you are all set. My friend told that his lawyer told him that there is three cases.

1 they take documents and stamp the passport rightthere

2. they take documents and leave the case pending!

3. no paper are taken and a stoke interview is schedule for 6 months!

you are all set, now is the time o wait. just like must of us

Cinnamorroll,

Did they give you a letter or sth? Did they say when to expect a decision? I have a feeling mine will be a case with long waiting like yours...

Thanks guys for sharing it gives hope! Interview feb.24. and still waiting and hoping!

Some Immigration officers are slower than others.Hang in there,even though the wait is painful annoying and frustrating.There is no reason to have you case denied.Some officers require more proof than others.Maybe you name is still pending for a background check who knows.The main thing you need to realize is that your card will come even if it takes a while.There is no reason to be not approved and that's the best way to think of your wait.

cinnamoroll,

Looking your status and i feel better on mine!
I got interviewed at 3/23, everything went good. Now, it has been THREE weeks. I didn't receive anything. Not even a "letter", well either approval or reject. Nothing!
I really don't know which part stuck, secure check or not approved from her(my IO) suprevisor or WHAT....
I start to worry now..... Someone can calm me down, please do.....

cinnamoroll,

I got interviewed at 3/23, everything went good. Now, it has been THREE weeks. I didn't receive anything. Not even a "letter", well either approval or reject. Nothing!
I really don't know which part stuck, secure check or not approved from her(my IO) suprevisor or WHAT....

Your case is much better than mine... At least you went good. My wife and I went pretty bad , we got several questions inconsistent... I am really worrying what happens...

Guys you are stressing to much over the situation your card is already order they just on "file review"

the day of my interview they asked me for my wife best friend i didn't remember plus we had some issues with our sponsor because we practically didn't our sponsor's names lol.. we brought another sponsor to the interview because the first one didn't have his taxes done at that time. They asked us about him and hey the name didn't come on time minds, she mentioned the sponsor's name and I told her that was our sponsor's name but that we brought a new one. she looked at us like I need to review this case a little more guys. then She told us that our case was going to be under file review an that we can contact the USCIS within 60 days, Now that I see the card I have realize They approved the case that same day but we had to wait a week later. on the card says itwas issue the same day of the interview. 31th of march 2009.

So your card might be approved already they just reviewing!

Calm down guys it will come

Cinnamorroll,

Did they give you a letter or sth? Did they say when to expect a decision? I have a feeling mine will be a case with long waiting like yours...

Hi Astra, no they did not give us anything or said what to expect, just "we'll let you know the decision by mail"

cinnamoroll,

Read all of my posts in this thread and in another thread I had started. I had EXACTLY the same situation like yours.....waited for almost five weeks without any news and now my mind is at ease as the green card is on its way. Relax, you will be just fine.

Are there any friends who finished marriage interview in Los Angeles and got adjudicative review? Let's talk about it!

Thank you guys for the support!
Today we've received this: Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On March 11, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you
So I guess it means our case is not pending and we can expect GC witnin next 30 days or so?:))
A little bit relieved, but will be completly relaxed after holding GC in our hands:)))

I just got my hubby's conditional GC approval letter in the mail today... 2 days after our interview w/ no final decision. Currently, the status on the site is still "case pending"... assuming all is okay, how long does it take for you to get your GC in your hands after the approval letter?

I just got my hubby's conditional GC approval letter in the mail today... 2 days after our interview w/ no final decision. Currently, the status on the site is still "case pending"... assuming all is okay, how long does it take for you to get your GC in your hands after the approval letter?

Do you mean the Welcome Notice? In my experience, and from the ones I have read here, it takes about 7 days to get your actual card after the Welcome Notice. CONGRATS!