Adjudication Officer; Personal Interview?

you were totally right, but at least they should've print all the papers. i saw a few ppl that had the same letter but they didnt take any documents.

Yes, it certainly would have sucked to attend an early interview only to have your case delayed by an RFE for one of the common documents.

I called the 800 number and spoke to an IO. He couldn't find anything on the details of the letter (G-56). He just had the information on my original interview date.

I called the 800 number and spoke to an IO. He couldn't find anything on the details of the letter (G-56). He just had the information on my original interview date.

The G-56 was probably issued by the local DO, and I doubt the national 800 customer service folks have access to that information.

G-56

Has anyone else recently received a letter/form G-56 from USCIS for their N-400 interview.

I just received mine today. My intital interview was set on Sept 22 but i had to appear for another interview on August 27. Any information what this is all about? Thank you.

I just received mine today. My intital interview was set on Sept 22 but i had to appear for another interview on August 27. Any information what this is all about? Thank you.

Don't worry. Like jinto12, I too recvd similar interview letter. Met couple of other people waiting in immigration office who were carrying similar letter. To our surprise it was an interview for naturalization (History + Civics). End of interview Officer congratulated and advised to wait for oath date (hopefully) in Sept. If not in Sept then it will be after elections.

So start preparing for your interview and carry all papers though he did not ask for any.

don't Worry. Like Jinto12, I Too Recvd Similar Interview Letter. Met Couple Of Other People Waiting In Immigration Office Who Were Carrying Similar Letter. To Our Surprise It Was An Interview For Naturalization (history + Civics). End Of Interview Officer Congratulated And Advised To Wait For Oath Date (hopefully) In Sept. If Not In Sept Then It Will Be After Elections.

So Start Preparing For Your Interview And Carry All Papers Though He Did Not Ask For Any.

Thanks A Bunch!