address problem. Please respond asap

manichandras

My 485 is pending with vermont centre. I moved recently from Newjersey to Phoenix,AZ. I have the below questions.

1) If I give my new address (Phoenix,AZ) to USCIS. will my 485 case be moved from vermont to a different centre...?

2)if I provide the change of address to USCIS. will my 485 case get delayed...? If the answer is yes, then should I not update the address change with USCIS. My mails from the old address (newjersey) is getting forwarded to my new address (phoenix). should I keep it that way...?

Please respond asap.

Thanks ...

I don't think USPS will forward mails indefinetely. May be for 6 months. Since USCIS is notorious for delays I think you can wait for 6 months and if the case is not approved, change the address.

rbms said:
I don't think USPS will forward mails indefinetely. May be for 6 months. Since USCIS is notorious for delays I think you can wait for 6 months and if the case is not approved, change the address.
USPS doesn't forward mail with "Return service requested" endorsement. You should send AR-11 and notify USCIS about new address immediately (within 10 days).

Is Form AR11 sufficient for making add. changes everywhere during 140/485 is filed. Is their a better way of doing it. So for everything just send one form

U.S Department of Homeland Security
Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration
Change of Address
PO Box 7134
London, KY 40742-7134

Is above add ok or am I supposed to send it to Vermont center where my 140 is filed?