• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Add my wife after marriage

achour

Hello, I come back today to take your advice. I was selected in the lottery 2017. I was single and I just got married. I validated my DS260 with my unmarried status so I asked the KCC to re-open my DS260 to add my wife. So the KCC has opened my DS260, now I got on my DS260. I changed my status to married and I added information of my wife and I validated. and after I add "new applicant" and I added my wife and the system just told me that the application process 60 minutes. Is this the correct approach?

Hello, I come back today to take your advice. I was selected in the lottery 2017. I was single and I just got married. I validated my DS260 with my unmarried status so I asked the KCC to re-open my DS260 to add my wife. So the KCC has opened my DS260, now I got on my DS260. I changed my status to married and I added information of my wife and I validated. and after I add "new applicant" and I added my wife and the system just told me that the application process 60 minutes. Is this the correct approach?

Yes, although, just to be clear, you add your new wife to your DS260 application and create a DS260 for her.