Accidental Voting by Legal Permanent Resident

Yikes, actually, her voting might be considered part of the moral turptitude part...I think that's listed under 212 (a) (2)

(I) a crime involving moral turpitude (other than a purely political offense or an attempt or conspiracy to commit such a crime), or

Hmm. Whether voting by a non-U.S. citizen constitutes a crime of moral turpitude seems to be a really murky question.
Apparently there have been some decisions by the Board of Immigration Appeals saying that the act of registering to vote by a non-citizen does not constitute a crime of moral turpitude; see http://www.uscis.gov/ilink/docView/AFM/HTML/AFM/0-0-0-1/0-0-0-26573/0-0-0-40306/0-0-0-40345.html
However, actual voting is not mentioned there. So who knows...
You really need to talk to some lawyers about this.

About 4 years ago I was approached by a lady that I believed was working for the election board trying to register people to vote.she asked me if I was registered to vote but I told her no and I am not a US citizen but I have a greencard.then I didn't know anything about the US election rules.but she told me that she can register me as an LPR too.so she gave me the application form and guided me through it.I filled all the required details and there was a question that asked if I was a US citizen and I answered "NO" and gave it to her.She checked it briefly then asked me to sign and I did without reading some important statement under my signature. Eventually the election board approved and issued me a registration card and even sent me a mail with details about voting location and time and date.I went and voted carrying my greencard with me thinking that they may ask me.Nothing happened all these years until now that I am preparing for my citizenship that's when I realized that it was an issue.I already cancelled my registration and got all my evidence that I didn't claim US citizenship.Anyway I applied for the N400 and ready to face the consequences.

Hi . The same happened to me but I never voted. The guy who filled the registration he signed it instead of me .

I never received any registration card and I never voted . I Aℓℓ forgot about this registration so I submitted n400 and checked NO for the question a week later I found out my name is in the list I went and removed my name and got a proof of never voted .

I sent n400 on 9/15/2015 and still waiting for FP still

I hope you the best my friend

Please let me know if any updates

When did u submit your form ?

Eli80,you are in better shape than me.just come clean and stay positive.there might be some leniency in your case.I submitted few weeks ago and I am going for FP next week.the election board already admitted that my registration card was approved in error, they wrote a letter to me and to USCIS.According to their registration guideline both answers for citizenship and age must be "yes" before they approve the card and if either answer is "no"the application must be rejected.so my signature is irrelevant if I answered "no" to either question.hopefully I will be approved for the N400.I will keep you posted.many lawyers told me to just forget about applying for the n400 but deep down I know I am innocent and I believed in the US justice system.The lawyers that want to take my case were asking for so much money.

I did it today and I have good feeling about it.I have confidence in the system,I have no reason to think that I am not eligible when I received the authorization from the Government despite indicating orally and on paper that I am not a US citizen.I just dug deeply into the election rules now,there are states that allow LPR to vote while some States don't.in such states LPR may only vote in local elections but both the local and federal elections happened on the same day,an immigrant may not even know whom they vote for.Because most places once you select a party so you automatically voted for every candidate on the ticket! my suggestion to the US Government is voting must be reserved only for US citizens, federal or local election.And they should train whoever is soliciting to register voters that a US citizenship is an essential requirement and they should warn about the consequences.And they should make it lawful to ask for US citizenship or proof of citizenship before a registrant got signed or approved.Did you get any thing from them yet?

I did it today and I have good feeling about it.I have confidence in the system,I have no reason to think that I am not eligible when I received the authorization from the Government despite indicating orally and on paper that I am not a US citizen.I just dug deeply into the election rules now,there are states that allow LPR to vote while some States don't.in such states LPR may only vote in local elections but both the local and federal elections happened on the same day,an immigrant may not even know whom they vote for.Because most places once you select a party so you automatically voted for every candidate on the ticket! my suggestion to the US Government is voting must be reserved only for US citizens, federal or local election.And they should train whoever is soliciting to register voters that a US citizenship is an essential requirement and they should warn about the consequences.And they should make it lawful to ask for US citizenship or proof of citizenship before a registrant got signed or approved.Did you get any thing from them yet?
Wow that's good brother, I'm sure you gonna win this journey. Whoever registered me put me as a democratic and put me as a citizen but I never voted.

I don't know what's gonna happen. But I took some necessary actions to fix this matter like I removed myself from and proof never voted, also I filled a fraud complaint that I never filled the registration voting form and someone did it instead of me. I sent it to the state.

We will see what's gonna happens

Once again you're doing the right things to get your citizenship

Good luck keep updating please. Which state are u ?

I'm from Florida

Hi sir I have an appointment tomorrow for FP . What did u take with you please ?

Hey bro.yes my interview has been scheduled.waiting for the interview notice.hopefully it will be here next week.
Wow that was so fast I'll keep my finger crossed. Hope you get your citizenship and please let me know when u have your interview scheduled

Please keep me updated .

Good luck