• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Academic certificates and consulate interview for green card.

Hallo guys,I hope your all doing well.
I came here to say thanx to all of you-people commenting and forum moderators.Suffice to say that the process was a success for me,as I write I'm in the US already.
The issue above was not problematic at all during my interview.

Next time I will narrate what happened during my interview.

Thanx to all of you guys:Susie(my fellow countryman),Britsimon(this guy is 100% right) and my favorite Sm1smon.
I wish all the best to those who are in waiting for the interviews and 2NL's.

I came here to say thanx to all of you-people commenting and forum moderators.Suffice to say that the process was a success for me,as I write I'm in the US already.

First of all congratulations on getting through and all the best on your new life in the US, and thanks for coming back to inform us of your successful interview.

Now I think you owe Simon and I, including Sussie, an apology considering the dismissive way you treated our response saying you think your situation wasn't familiar to us when we tried to reassure you it wasn't going to be an issue. Only for you to now confirm it indeed wasn't "problematic at all", don't you think so?

Next time I will narrate what happened during my interview.

Thanx to all of you guys:Susie(my fellow countryman),Britsimon(this guy is 100% right) and my favorite Sm1smon.
I wish all the best to those who are in waiting for the interviews and 2NL's.

Hi Supersly90,

Congrats on your approval and I hope all goes well for your now in the U.S. Take advantage of this unique opportunity that comes once in a lifetime :)