AC21 for EB1(OR). How to proceed?

UnFort_User

Registered Users (C)
I switched over my job to company B when my I140 was under processing with company A.

After two months my I140 got approved. I filed I485 based on future employment offer from company-A.

All these things happened during May-2002.

Now, i finished my FP and waiting for my approval.

What are the possibilities of getting RFE?

Company A may not cooperate now as we have some misunderstanding.

If RFE comes, can i use AC21 for my case (EB1-OR) of same job title? But, this company B may not have the requirements for EB1 (OR) case. That is, academic research work and publications etc. But, both company A and B are consulting companies. Both don't do any academic research or publications.

Please suggest.

UnFort_User said:
I switched over my job to company B when my I140 was under processing with company A.

After two months my I140 got approved. I filed I485 based on future employment offer from company-A.

All these things happened during May-2002.

Now, i finished my FP and waiting for my approval.

What are the possibilities of getting RFE?

Company A may not cooperate now as we have some misunderstanding.

If RFE comes, can i use AC21 for my case (EB1-OR) of same job title? But, this company B may not have the requirements for EB1 (OR) case. That is, academic research work and publications etc. But, both company A and B are consulting companies. Both don't do any academic research or publications.

Please suggest.

A question very similar too this was asked at the AILA Convention in June. The answer from USCIS is that they did not know for sure.