Abroad for 5 and a half months

javipheno

I've been abroad for 5 and a half months, since I entered USA with the immigration visa DV I left the country after a week to finish some business in my country. sell car. etc..
I'm going on back on Tuesday May 10.

Do you guys think that I may have a problem at the POE(Miami)?
Any experiences?
How does the immigration kiosk work?

I passed thru immigration with no problem, but the officer didn't like it too much that I stayed abroad for so long.
it was stressful

Well, you get all sorts, but the fact is you're a new immigrant, and you and many others like you need to leave soon after activating their permanent residence in order to wrap things up. People have been abroad for even longer in this situation. In the end, it would have been very difficult for him/her to deny you entry.

I've been abroad for 5 and a half months, since I entered USA with the immigration visa DV I left the country after a week to finish some business in my country. sell car. etc..
I'm going on back on Tuesday May 10.

Do you guys think that I may have a problem at the POE(Miami)?
Any experiences?
How does the immigration kiosk work?

Good to know you made it back with no problems.

people can someone try to show me how USA is better than UK..I gave up beautiful UK for USA..but here you work 8h per day at least for 9 days of annual leave, food is 50% more expensive than Uk...why everyone said USA is so great...it is really changed since 2008 when I was last here ... school system is a joke, going private is a fortune...

people can someone try to show me how USA is better than UK..I gave up beautiful UK for USA..but here you work 8h per day at least for 9 days of annual leave, food is 50% more expensive than Uk...why everyone said USA is so great...it is really changed since 2008 when I was last here ... school system is a joke, going private is a fortune...

Maybe UK would be better for you then....

too late now..i m not going back to Uk, but I find USA different from 2008 when I was last there ..I will need to get adjusted here now..

It's about 80% to do with your attitude. The experience is what you make it, and how you set your expectation. If you thought you could walk back in to your old life with no effort or short term discomfort, you were kidding yourself.