1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About get the Japan visa ( Travel document~~)

Discussion in 'Political Asylum in USA' started by linghujing, Jun 23, 2010.

  1. linghujing

    linghujing Registered Users (C)

    I just got green card (As6), my original passport is expired, cannot renew as the asylee. How can I get the Japan visa for tourism??? I have heard can use the travel document as the passport to get the visa???
  2. John Smith 1

    John Smith 1 Registered Users (C)

    you can visit japan using refugee travel document or re entry travel documents, its really easy , it usually takes 7 days to get a visa, i used to travel to japan a lot using travel document

    my advice yo you, don not mention you have a passport at the consulate general of japan, mostly likely they will ask you to renew your passport,
    when you show them your travel document tell them you have no passport, you are asylee, do not show them your passport and you will be ok

    what city are you now?
  3. linghujing

    linghujing Registered Users (C)

    thank you very much for the information.:) I will get the visa probably next month.

    I am in MIchigan~~

Share This Page