• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

About DV-2018 Lottery and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the post in forum which is using my main language. i asked you about new immigrant, why did he get ban ?

This is the guy I was talking about, that claims to know someone who won with last year's photo - he did not say he won it himself, and who came up with some not quite believable excuse when I suggested that if he really knew someone like this he should report them to the embassy. So there is still no verifiable case. And you really shouldn't just believe everything you read on the internet especially when it's someone who claims to know someone who...

Also, your understanding of when people are disqualified is I am sorry to say erroneous. There is nothing at all in the rules that actually officially states people are disqualified before the selectees are notified - even though we know it happens. And this is precisely because there are various reasons for disqualification to happen and even though computers get more sophisticated and start picking some of these out before notification, sometimes they only get caught at interview. There is absolutely nothing that says anyone has to be disqualified at a particular stage; they simply get disqualified at the stage they are caught. This is a totally different thing from a photo validator that does not allow submission of an entry because it has the wrong number of pixels.

Last edited:
I saw the post in forum which is using my main language. i asked you about new immigrant, why did he get ban ?

We are unable to corroborate something posted in another language in a forum we don't know about here. So we can't go by that. We also happen to be members of other English speaking forums, apart from this one, and we haven't come across a single post claiming they won with last year's photos.

We don't owe you any further explanation as to why your conspiracy theory fellow believer got banned if you're unable to understand based on what you've read from the previous pages on this Thread. Other members are able to see why.

This is the guy I was talking about, that claims to know someone who won with last year's photo - he did not say he won it himself, and who came up with some not quite believable excuse when I suggested that if he really knew someone like this he should report them to the embassy. So there is still no verifiable case. And you really shouldn't just believe everything you read on the internet especially when it's someone who claims to know someone who...

Quite.

Yes.

I said "No, you don't. "

The height of rudeness.

smh.

No, you said

I don't need lessons in manners from you thank you!

It is impolite to continuously drone on and on about a subject you know little about when experts are spending their free time trying to help people and instead have to spend that time telling you in no uncertain terms that you are wrong and that your constant whining sounds like sour grapes from someone who was not selected. So - go read my link and I assume the matter will be ended at that.

and it was rude.

I have read your points. I understand the point you are making. It is incorrect and my blog post explains exactly why it is incorrect. So - I think we are done here. You can continue to believe what you want to believe. You can protest, complain, ask for a redraw. Anything you want - it is your life.

But when everyone here that understands how the rules work, (and understand that better than you) are ALL saying the same thing, perhaps you should stop wasting your time and move on with your life.

Yes i dont want to waste my time too but i am still thinking that i have a point. Can you link it why it is incorrect ?

Yes they can eliminate at visa interview cause of photograph too but it is being evaulated in this category : http://imgur.com/yWIDULX

Actually if this same guy is saying on another forum that he won it himself after here saying he knew someone who did then it just proves he's lying.

Yes i dont want to waste my time too but i am still thinking that i have a point. Can you link it why it is incorrect ?

Yes they can eliminate at visa interview cause of photograph too but it is being evaulated in this category : http://imgur.com/yWIDULX

Your entire "point" seems to revolve around a case that someone made up and never actually happened.

So now you are saying that people can be disqualified at interview for various reasons. I KNOW THAT. WE all know that. So what the heck does that have to do with your point??? Your point (if there is a point at all) is addressed at my blog - I don't know I can explain it any more clearly.

Your entire "point" seems to revolve around a case that someone made up and never actually happened.

Please try to understand, don't fight. I'm just asking here if i can find someone who win with last year's photo , can i ensure re draw of lottery with it ?

We are unable to corroborate something posted in another language in a forum we don't know about here. So we can't go by that. We also happen to be members of other English speaking forums, apart from this one, and we haven't come across a single post claiming they won with last year's photos.

We don't owe you any further explanation as to why your conspiracy theory fellow believer got banned if you're unable to understand based on what you've read from the previous pages on this Thread. Other members are able to see why.

Ok, i get it.

but you guys asked about ''who win with last year's photo'' then i asked for him.

I don't know what happened between you two and don't want to know too forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.