• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

a mistake in a form help please

loulaa

Registered Users (C)
hi every body i have complete a form ds230 and i have make a small mistake in case to complete a name of petitionner i make N/A and in the phone number i put my phone number then i bar it
i didn't want to download a new form because in my form it write on all the age 2008
answer mr plz what i have to do

you can download a new form, it's not a problem at all. It doesn't matter whether it says "2008" across it or not.

Download a DS230 form!

Hello,
I am a newbie. I got my NL on April 14 2007. My case number is 2008AF000014xx.
I noticed that the form is labeled 2008 in the body. The bottom says the forms can simply be collected from the nearest consulate in your area. So I think it is just to screen out old forms which are said to obsolette now. I don't think there is any problem in downloading a new form which is still in use. Please, fill it carefully asgain.
Is there any body who has contacted the KCC about this issue regarding the forms or we are just assuming like I am doing?
Cheers,
Anteneh