1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The forums have been moved to a new software. All data till march 30 has been moved over. You can start using them. You should be able to login with the same user IDs and passwords as on the old forums. The old forums will be available as ''read only" under forumarchive.immigration.com.
  3. Rajiv hosts a free community conference call every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394. Next call is on June 19, 2014.

A# and Who signs I-485 of child?

Discussion in 'General I-485 and Related Issues' started by confer485, May 30, 2002.

1. confer485

confer485 Registered Users (C)

Can someone answer the following:

1) I do not have A #, on G-325 what should be written in the BOX?

2) Who should sign the applications of minor child? Can he sign as an applicant and do I sign in part 5: signature of person preparing form?

3) How many copies of each form are required to be submitted: I-485, I 765, G-325, I-131.

Thanks.
  2. Dont Care

Dont Care Registered Users (C)

The parent has to sign the Child\'s name

and say -By Father or -By Mother next to the child\'s name.
  3. klaas

klaas Registered Users (C)

my lawyer insisted that my kids sign

my kids are 8 years old and when i signed for them my lawyer sent me back the forms and insisted that my children sign themselves, It sounded very silly but she insisted on that so i had to have my kids sign