72 points only, HELP!!!!!!!

luissanchez13

Registered Users (C)
I dont know french,i am not married and dont have a job offer, so i am getting only 72 points.Is there any way to qualify?. or
Do yo know how to get those 3 elusive points.

thanks

Factor Maximum Points Your Score
1 Education 25 25
2 Language Ability 24 16
3 Work Experience 21 21
4 Age 10 10
5 Arranged Employment 10 0
6 Adaptability 10 0
Total Score 100 72

Same as you, our options..

Hi,

I am exactly the same situation as you, I only got 72 points. The point system is simple but restrictive, I guess it intends to log out a lot of peole like us,

Here are our options:
1. Impove French language.
I planed on 1 year's class learning French to reach this modest Reading, basic talking, writing, listening... That will give 4 point, make it 76...time issue here

2. Get a job offer from Canada..
not quite a good path to go, even I don't believe it , now Bafflo, NY takes 14-36 to process, how can a company in Canada willing to give a job offer first, then wait 14-36months to do an interview after landing..? grim, I don't think those immigration officer believe it either... unless big and reputable companies like Microsoft..

3. Marriage or common-law partners
If spouse or common-law partner has a relatively good education background, that will give 5 points, make it 77.. I checked around the definition of common-law partners, it is more like a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship, No legal bund of marriage. If you do have someone like that willing to file the application together... Lucky you!

Are you a boy or a girl? I am a girl. Anyways, keep asking around and if you find some other options to help no-family, educated single people like us immigation to Canada under skilled worker Cat. don't forget to email me those tips: Thanks a lot!

Ging
yimincanada88@yahoo.com

:( :( :( :(

hello guys

Certain way it will helps UR OKAY with 72 points.
For education 25/25 you must be massters degree from US or or 18 or more years of education .Best way is get a degree or dipolma in US county colleges . those will give u some points.

if your unmarried and filing then u have submit marriage certificate and one should be principle and other is dependent.
Later may be u will be in trouble .it is not wise idea.
Just grab some degree and u can apply them with those degrees. So first apply and then work out on additional points

this is what i got from my lawyer.

Otherwise there are some sites where they will asses your application give them some information hiding ur last name and details .But elobrate your skills they will tell u what are steps u have to take to pass the pass mark

good luck ,
please emai me if u have any questions

thanks

thanks sivak_c for yout mesg,however i have not fully understood what you said.could you please clarify.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hello guys

Certain way it will helps UR OKAY with 72 points.
For education 25/25 you must be massters degree from US or or 18 or more years of education .Best way is get a degree or dipolma in US county colleges . those will give u some points.
YES, I HAVE A MASTERS FROM USA. ADDITIONAL DIPLOMA WONT HELP ME, WOULD IT?.
if your unmarried and filing then u have submit marriage certificate and one should be principle and other is dependent.
Later may be u will be in trouble .it is not wise idea.
BUT WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF COMMON LAW PARTNER?.
Just grab some degree and u can apply them with those degrees. So first apply and then work out on additional points
SO I CAN ENROLL IN A FRENCH CLASS AND APPLY,RIGHT?. BY THE TIME I GO TO INTERVIEW,I WILL BE ABLE TO ATTAIN ATLEAST THE BASIC LEVEL.
this is what i got from my lawyer.

Otherwise there are some sites where they will asses your application give them some information hiding ur last name and details .But elobrate your skills they will tell u what are steps u have to take to pass the pass mark
CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT ARE THOSE SITES.
good luck ,
please emai me if u have any questions

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Hello

Please go to the www.immigration.com , main page top left hand corner there is link for candian immigration free assement .

follow and those links and enter details with ur email address .
the results will be in with 5 bussiness days.

Another site is Kaminternational.com . the first page you will see
freeassment. these people assment is heigly relaible.

Regarding

Your questions
1) education
If you have masters degree from USA it is good and your cent percent granuateed for 25 points
Eventhough if you have masters degree it is better to evaluate your education , Trust me it will speed up ur process while the immigration officer evaluate your education .there several trustee
do this . they might charge nominal fee. I dont their website address search them with google.

2)
I dont know abt COMMON LAW PARTNER?

3)
Regarding FRench class. It is not granautee that you will get some points . that soly depend on the INS officer evalutes your form. there will be several things to be considered.
First your position and next the province from which ur applying.
So if ur applying me from french province then it will really plus point if you know FRENCH.Like this there are several things , even though if you have 70 points you can pass .

I got all these information from my attroney

any questions please email me

thanks

siva

72 points hurdle

Hello Mr. Siva

I also get only 72 points and fall short to be qualified. I hold a Master's degree from the United States and have 4 years of experience. I, however, don't have any ability in French and Iam not married either! I had applied on 5th Aug even when I knew I was getting only 72 points. If I get married sometime later this year, can I claim points for having a spouse?