5 years for citizenship

std

Registered Users (C)
I have heard there is a requirement of 5-year permamnet residency before
the application for US citizenship. Is this a must or there are opportunities to
make the story shorter than 5 year?

Time period

Does citizen\'s spouse should mention at N-400 that his spouse is a citizen if he/she takes citizenship not after 3 yrs but after 5 yrs as a usual GC holder? what difference it makes for the citizenship?

Formular

Hi folks,

Is it possible to write down the internet link of the formluar, which has to be filled out when somebody wants to apply for US citizenship?

THANKS!

Tax forms

Thanks for the reply joeF
  The 3 yr norm for citizenship is Stay married with the citizen and pay tax
together.Is there any difference in stay married and pay tax seperate,after the
\'\'conditional status"removal.
one more doubt is the adress change like P.O box with same zipcode matters with
INS.like staying in the same apt: but just using a P.O box for citizenship form Etc:
Appreciate your help!

you should not apply earlier I have seen at least one case where the person was asked to re-apply be

you should not apply earlier I have seen at least one case where the person was asked to re-apply because he had applied 6 months earlier.

Can I apply After waiting 4 years and 9 months after receivng the green card thru job

Can I apply After waiting 4 years and 9 months after receivng the green card thru job.

I got my GC on Dec 05, 1997. I will finish 4 years and 9 months of continuous residence by this week. Do I have to wait until Dec, 05 2002 to meet 5 years requirement or can I apply 90 days before that date, which means this week. Any help will be appreciated.

Best regards