5 years EAD (New Development)

Hello, guys. Does anyone know if the 540-day extension is still applicable for a renewal EAD under pending asylum (C-08)? I keep hearing some people saying that it’s still applicable. Has anyone submitted a renewal recently?

I am a little scared because my current EAD expires on August 27th, and since it's taking more than six months to get the renewal, I want to know and be prepared for the worst.

TIA.!

Hello, guys. Does anyone know if the 540-day extension is still applicable for a renewal EAD under pending asylum (C-08)? I keep hearing some people saying that it’s still applicable. Has anyone submitted a renewal recently?

I am a little scared because my current EAD expires on August 27th, and since it's taking more than six months to get the renewal, I want to know and be prepared for the worst.

TIA.!
This is what I found from the USCIS website:

"As announced in 2022, beginning Oct. 27, 2023, automatic extensions of employment authorization and EAD validity will revert to the original up to 180-day period for those eligible applicants who timely file Form I-765 renewal applications."

This is what I found from the USCIS website:

"As announced in 2022, beginning Oct. 27, 2023, automatic extensions of employment authorization and EAD validity will revert to the original up to 180-day period for those eligible applicants who timely file Form I-765 renewal applications."
Looks like they have sped up the EAD processing as they've reduced auto extension? Any experiences??

I am looking to file EAD renewal.

In current times, Can someone please tell me the steps to do DIY, What docs needed, fee etc
How long it takes to renew & How many years you get EAD for?

I am looking to file EAD renewal.

In current times, Can someone please tell me the steps to do DIY, What docs needed, fee etc
How long it takes to renew & How many years you get EAD for?
$410 filling fee. 3 weeks to 6 weeks new ead in hands. 5 years validity, required documents
Copy of expired ead, I94, DL