485 Status from Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production to Decision and back

sm2007

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have received 3 emails for me and my wife

first says

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production
On July 15, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Second says
Your Case Status: Decision

On July 15, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Third says

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On July 15, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

I am just trying to find out if it means approved?

Thanks