485 RFE Tracker - Post # 3

I will add your details

amansajwani,

I am maintaining a RFE sheet to track the progress of RFE cases. I have gone ahead and added your details.

Although anything is possible I would be very surprised to see an approval notice in the mail. I just don't trust the TSC to do anything right. Lets be hopeful though. You never know .. lets keep eachother posted on our progress or lack there of.

regards,

saras

amansajwani,
Are you EB3?

If you are, then we all are indeed expecting nothing more than a miracle....
I've been praying, my family has too...Let's keep our hopes up. Everytime I see a post that someone received approval in post mail (without magic email) I get hopefull again. Let's pray together for our little miracle.

Good Luck
God Bless

Check this out

mvusa and amansajwani,

I just read a thread posted by someone. It states that they saw a LUD change on the 23rd of June and then a few in early July. There was no change in the written status but yesterday he got hos GC in the mail. No approval email, no change in online status. So there is some hope for us.

regards,

saras

Update on AP

mvusa,

I got a personal letter in the mail from a supervisor at TSC which stated that they have lost my wifes AP application and that I need to resubmit it with two pictures. Can you believe this? I think they have lost my AP application as well.

How do I know if they haven't lost my 485 application during the transfers between from TSC to Miami and then back to TSC. I guess this is good news in the short term because my wife will have her AP in hand soon but it also means that they are not yet ready to approve our 485s. Oh well .... everything comes with both good and bad sides ...

saras

Dear mvusa and saras,
Please allow me to join this thread. I started reading mvusa's posts on the "fingerprint but no message change" thread and then I continued reading her posts on this thread together with saras. I sincerely pray that both of you get your GCs very very soon. You really deserve it.
My application is not even with TSC, its at VSC. My wife and I did our FP on 06/09/05 and no message change or anything like that since then. Even our EAD applications have not been approved yet even though they are processing cases that were filed after ours. I have no idea whats going on and nobody really to share this with, so I thought I would just share with you guys........thanks

Rfe

It's been 3 weeks since I responded to the RFE but have not heard anything from them since. My LUD has not changed either. How do I know if they received my response or not.

Does anybody know if USCIS can issue the physical green card without stamping the passport.

Your answers are very much needed.

RFE reply

Breakthru,

You should receive an email followed with an online update stating that the RFE has been received. I have known some cases where nothing was ever acknowledged.

As for your other questions. If your had a code 3 (FP along with digital picture and signature) FP done then the USCIS will most likely send you the GC as soon as they approve it. In this case they do not have to wait for PP stamping. Earlier the digital pic and signature that are necessary for the physical GC were taken during the PP stamping process. For code 3 FPs this process takes place at the time of FP so USCIS does not have to wait till PP stamping.

Hope this helps.

regards,

saras

saras76,
Yes, your information is very helpful to me. It has set my mind at ease on some issues. My FP was code 3 and they had my digital picture taken, as well as the signature and ten prints. I already have my EAD.

My only worry is for not hearing from them after I responded to the RFE. It's been three weeks. My online status has also not changed since. I keep wondering if they did receive my response since it has a time limit.

Thanks again for your info and have a great day

I understand

Breakthru,

Since the RFE reply is time sensitive, it is a good idea to try to find out. Ask your lawyer if he has a contact within AILA who can find out. You can call and place an inquiry as well. I am sure they have it but its always a good idea to have some confirmation.

regards,

saras

Sara76,

Thanks once again. I think I'll place a call and find that out. Just to let you know, I don't have a lawyer. I'm doing this by myself since there was nothing I thought I'll really need one for.

Latest sheet

Guys and Gals,

Just updated the sheet with a few things. We have another two months before we can expect some sort of good news in this particular thread.

regards,

saras

LUD changes on my 485

Gusy and Gals,

Just wanted to let you know that the LUD on my 485 that had not changed since the wrong TRX over a year ago finally changed on the 2nd of August. Since then the LUD has changed everyday. Since they cannot approve EB3 cases right now, I am not sure what they are doing. I am hoping they are getting my case ready for approval and that it will be approved in October.

regards,

saras

Saras
I'm very happy for you, finally things are moving forward. Those LUDs are a very positive sign. I imagine your surprise when you saw those LUDs after a long dry period...

BTW, me and husband's advance parole was approved yesterday. EADs already on hand. Hope everything goes as smooth as this for approval during new FY.

RFE - EVE & I-134 - Need Help

Hi,

I have got a RFE, requesting EVL & I-134.

I have got few questions regarding Supporting Evidence for I-134.

The following are the required evidence of income (from A to D) as per form I-134.

A. Statement from an officer of the bank or other financial institution where you have deposits, giving the following details regarding your account:
1. Date account opened; (I have requested bank to send)
2. Total amount deposited for the past year;
3. Present balance. (I have requested bank to send)

B. Statement of your employer on business stationery, showing: (I have requested my employer)
1. Date and nature of employment;
2. Salary paid;
3. Whether the position is temporary or permanent.

C. If self-employed:
1. Copy of last income tax return filed; or (I have the copy)
2. Report of commercial rating concern.

D. List containing serial numbers and denominations of bonds and name of record owner(s).

My Question :
-------------
For category A, the Bank told me that they can only give “Date account opened” & “Present balance”. They can’t provide “Total amount deposited for the last year”. I am planning to send all my last year monthly bank statements.

Is it ok to send monthly bank statement to BCIS?
If yes, Do I have to get separate notary sign for Monthly Bank Statements?
Any one comes across this kind of issue?

Please let me know.

Thanks
rvr

Received Email about the RFE acknowledgement. Enen though sent over 50 days , resent again last week with certified mail. EMail received today about RFE received and the standard message.

Updated spread sheet

Latest and greatest sheet

Guys and Gals,

I have updated the sheet with a few approvals that I found in the last few days. The sheet has grown a bit over the past few months.

regards,

saras

RFE on Birth ceretificate

Hi there,

I have got an RFE for me and for my wife, They have asked for medical and BC to include the parents name and marriage certificate.

I donot have BC so I have got it from embassy. Medical has been done. Marriage certificate is also ready with me.

My question is should I send the reply to USCIS or should I also get an affidavit. If I get affidavit than I have to wait more. My attorney sucks she does not reply just busy with the clients. Can anyone help me what should be done.

I had also received an email that my 485 ( not for my wife) is approved and they have mailed the letter. I have not received the letter yet rather I receive this RFE

I don't think you need the affidavit

avnapa said:
Hi there,

I have got an RFE for me and for my wife, They have asked for medical and BC to include the parents name and marriage certificate.

I donot have BC so I have got it from embassy. Medical has been done. Marriage certificate is also ready with me.

My question is should I send the reply to USCIS or should I also get an affidavit. If I get affidavit than I have to wait more. My attorney sucks she does not reply just busy with the clients. Can anyone help me what should be done.

I had also received an email that my 485 ( not for my wife) is approved and they have mailed the letter. I have not received the letter yet rather I receive this RFE

avnapa,

From what I know I don't think you need an affidavit. A BC from the embassy should suffice. However please consult a lawayer regarding this. You do not want to add unnecessary delays to this process.

regards,

saras