485 Approved(Concurrent approval)

OctFiler ,many many congratulations!!!!!!
Enjoy the day and thanks for your ealier reply.
Bring out the wine and glasses !!!!!!!!

octFiler,
Thanks for letting everyone know and putting some fears to rest. Enjoy your freedom. Good luck buddy.

Regards.

woooohooooo..octFiler, Congratulations !!!. I am happy for you. I hope you are not working today :)

This is definitely a good news not only to octFiler but also to others waiting for their approvals.

octFiler,

Congratulations. This is BIG news. You are probably the first confirmed case for concurrent approval from NSC. Way to go !! You are one lucky SOB....pardon me, but I am very happy for you.

I had a beleif that we would see lots of concurrent approvals from NSC, but not seeing any, I had started losing the hope. Now it seems people can look towards more concurrent approvals.

Hearty Congratulations man.
Its time for you to open a big bottle of champane.

this raises a lot of hopes for many people.
But again looking at how random NSC is processing,
it is good not to be over optimistic.

Hoping for the best.

andhrite said:
OctFiler,
Can you let us know when ur FP was done??

Finger Printed on May 8th(never got the FP status updated on the site though.)

many thanks to all the well wishes and abuses(ref:sertra2002) :) just kidding.....

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

I hope my application gets the same treatment.
140 - RD Oct 7 2003
485 - RD Nov 21 2003
No FP yet.

one thing i have observed is that all these concurrent approvals octfiler, cocktail and nandu are all eb3 cases, i wonder whats up with that. they havent got to eb2 as yet looks like. or is it a just a coincidence, with NSC i would expect it to be more of a coincidence than a pattern i guess , keeping it in line with their random fashion. i am eb2 and waiting to see some action on concurrent approvals for the eb2 category.

congrats octfiler, i did post a message in the other forum congratulating you. all the best for the future.

good observation, iknowitall!

mine too is in EB-2 category, coincidentally, mine I140 was also filed on 10/21/03 SAME day as octFiler....

god only knows when will they approved my I140, as I have decided to use AC21 even if it does not come through soon in next 1-2 weeks...... :cool:

Congrats

Hearty Congrats to OctFiler!!
Enjoy then
for the rest of us, ur case definitely boosts our hopes...let's see..

I should say you gave me really happy news...I got all my hopes up now because of your case. Congrats and have a big party.

octfiler,
What is ur labor case details? Did you work for the same employer ever since you started working in US? Which state was your labor done? When was labor applied?

registrationid said:
octfiler,
What is ur labor case details? Did you work for the same employer ever since you started working in US? Which state was your labor done? When was labor applied?

Ya, i worked for the same employer.

State: Iowa, applied : sometime in feb 2003

Iknowitall,

I am EB3 and have a similar dates as you have. AP and EAD approved, but not 140 yet... EB3 maybe just coincidence
Elnegro

Starting to see what it should happen??

It looks like NSC is starting to do what they are supposed to. Process 485s concurrently filed based on 140's date. They are processing Sept/Oct 03 140s according to their time report. Therefore, if 485's are ready for adj, then they should approve them after approving the 140.
Elnegro

Specific Info

octfiler,

Would you please provide some specifics about company size, financial status, etc, etc. It will help.
Thx
Elnegro

I agree. octFiler, it would be very helpful if you could provide some genral company info and some fin status info if you dont mind it.