30 Day Rule

Ari2002

Registered Users (C)
Can a Canadian Resident with a maple card working in the U.S. on H1b (no visa stamp) avail the 30 days revalidation rule? Does he/she need to have an unexpired visa stamp since canadian residents now require visa stamp to enter USA? Any suggestions/experiences would be greatly appreciated.

30 day rule is based on expired visa it is called Auto ReValidation Rule. so in order to take advantage of 30 day rule, you need to have expired visa on your passport and a valid I94 card.

Canadian PR, working in US..

I hope to get the landing papers in the next 6 months... Can I maintain a home in Canada and work at U.S. (if i don't get a job in Canada), do i need any special visa to work at U.S. Will it affect the Canaidan PR status ... I lost hope with my GC process at U.S!!!

Thanks in Advance!

Can I maintain a home in Canada and work at U.S. (if i don't get a job in Canada), do i need any special visa to work at U.S. Will it affect the Canaidan PR status ...

Sure you can. Yes you will need employment visa (H1B, L1 etc) or employment authorization to work in the US.

If you live in Canada and work in the US then that will not affect your Canadian PR status.