• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2nl for dv2016

ahmad994

Hi there,

Is there anyone who has already received his/her second IV for DV 2016?

i submit ds260 on may !!!! until now i have not received any thing on my email !!!

Please share!

2NL's for October interviews have not been sent out yet, they should be coming in the next few days. But only expect the 2NL if both your CN has gone current and if your DS260 was submitted early enough to be processed by now.

2NL's for October interviews have not been sent out yet, they should be coming in the next few days. But only expect the 2NL if both your CN has gone current and if your DS260 was submitted early enough to be processed by now.

why is that !!

last year people get 2nl on aug 15 !!

today is aug 20 and no one get 2nl !!!!!!!!!!!!

why is that !!

last year people get 2nl on aug 15 !!

today is aug 20 and no one get 2nl !!!!!!!!!!!!
That`s not true. Expect them last week of the month visa bulletin was issued. 2015 there were months with 2NL in the beggining of next Month. My case was just like that

That`s not true. Expect them last week of the month visa bulletin was issued. 2015 there were months with 2NL in the beggining of next Month. My case was just like that
many people get 2nl last year on aug 15 and i'm sure

thanx for you respond

Last edited:
!!!!! Lots of exclamation marks don't scare anyone!!!!!!!

Now relax, recent 2NL release dates have been toward the end of the month.

wow the famous britsimon :) (i'm a Fans from your blog britsimonsays)

no

i Put exclamation marks express my anger

Not threatened :) hahahah

as you say ( i will wait and see )

thanx for your respond

Last edited: