2nd visa request for 2nd husband. How long do I wait? Do we need to meet again?

cheryl11171

I am a USA born citizen and was married to a Brazilian in 2004 when I lived in Brazil. In Feb 2009 we were approved for him to have a Green card and moved to the USA. After health problems he suffered a stroke and became like a child. I requested the Citizenship for him and he was part of the ceramony in July 4th, 2012. He had not felt well for a while, and in Aug. 2012 he decided that he wanted to move back to his country with his family where he felt comfortable with the customs and language, and not have the responsibilities of marriage as his mind was stressed, though I tried all doctors and ways to help him recover and stay. (we had not been "husband/wife" for years, but he was very dear to me and I wanted to make the marriage work, and in hopes he would recover in years to come)

This is my issue.
We started the divorce in August 2012, and it is now final in March 2013. I had friends that I knew from Brazil that we kept in contact, and I have become romantically involved (in November 2012) with another Brazilian living in Brazil (only over the internet-though we met previously only as friends 4-5 years ago). Since November, we have just been waiting for the final divorce end. The last time I traveled/visited Brazil was in March 2010 (we visited as friends only then) and have not seen him in person romantically. (only romantically since Nov. 2012 on the internet and Skype).

Questions:

1- Do we need to spend the time/money to meet again physically (as involved-we met as friends and were together last time in March 2010) to do a K1 or H2 visa?
2- Is it better or faster to do the Marriage or Fiance visa to bring him here?
3- How much time after my divorce do I need to wait to request him to have a visa to come to USA?
4- How much time after my 1st husband's Green Card visa in 2009 or citizenship in July 2012 do I need to wait to get 2nd "to-be" husband a visa to come here?

Thank you in advance!