• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2nd notification letter for dv2013

Hello forum frin! anybody can share why 1900 or less than of this cut off number are not getting their 2nd NL although November visa bulletin was published having 2350 cut off number. Just slow increase 450 from whole Asia for November month.So, is there any possibility to adjust these winner having less than 1900 in November?

Put ur mind at rest u will scale thru. As per ur spoken english dont ask for an interpreter on ur interview say it the way u know it. high school qualification is the minimum requirement so dont panic abt it, but make sure u practice a particular subject very well b/4 ur interview date. because they ask u the following question like how many subject u did in ur final exam? which one do u like most and why did u choose dat subject and stuff like dat, best of luck!

2013AF0000080xxx: 2nd NL

Hi guys,
I am new here and need your help
I am 2013AF0000080xxx, when could I expect to have the 2nd NL?
Maany thanks

Hi guys,
I am new here and need your help
I am 2013AF0000080xxx, when could I expect to have the 2nd NL?
Maany thanks

Welcome to the forum:)

I am 2013AF0000080xxx, when could I expect to have the 2nd NL
probably June/July next year.

Kindly update ur signature:go to forum actions at the top,click edit profile.go to 'my settings' at the left side then edit profile.put your details then save.

Seeing that ur CN is from Africa,what's ur nationality?

Dv 2013

CN : 2013AF00037XXX.
Entry Dated : Oct 2011
1st Checked : 2nd may 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 28th June 2012
DHL Confirm delivery : 1st July 2012
KCC Confirmation : 2nd august 2012
2nd NL :
PCC :
Medicals :
Interview :

This year the DV numbers for AF are moving too slow. Hope all will be well>